Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Animation Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Spanking clock F/m (560.3 KB) Download
Author: Pinocchio (Uploaded by ella)
Date Added: March 23rd, 2007
Downloads: 2175
Grade: A-
Description
from Pinocchio (Walt Disney -1940)
this video shows a particular clock...a little bond boy lying over his mama's lap receives a good spanking on his bare bottom.

Thumbs:
https://animeotk.com/gallery/animeotk...ing-clock.html

Spanking clock F/m - Pos 0.000Spanking clock F/m - Pos 1.000Spanking clock F/m - Pos 1.500Spanking clock F/m - Pos 2.000Spanking clock F/m - Pos 3.000Spanking clock F/m - Pos 3.500

Video Length: 4.003 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Dolph
September 28th, 2007 at 01:57 PM
Dolph
September 28th, 2007 at 01:57 PM
Mregg
January 24th, 2008 at 10:54 PM
i love it... a classic!
whome743
April 4th, 2013 at 05:16 PM
This was probably one of my earliest experiences with my interest in spanking... I remember being left home alone for the afternoon or however long and rewinding this section on the family VHS copy of Pinocchio, trying to figure out why I was so fascinated by it - and yet unable to stop until I was afraid someone was going to catch me in the act!

A delightful old scene. Brings back memories.
Renton
October 17th, 2013 at 04:32 AM
I wonder how many spankos first recognized their... unique interest with this scene? Because it was the same for me. As a kid, I always looked forward to this little snippet, never really knowing why. Later on, I figured it out.
Nitrogen
July 5th, 2014 at 03:33 AM
Gepetto would make a fortune if he made that today!
Frame_J
April 1st, 2015 at 07:08 AM
I'll buy five, thank you!
Agtk92
October 21st, 2022 at 03:46 AM
I also think this was the first scene during my childhood that made me realize my fascination for spankings. Even today, listening to the music at the beginning of the scene gets me excited waiting for it to come up
Agtk92
October 21st, 2022 at 03:46 AM
I also think this was the first scene during my childhood that made me realize my fascination for spankings. Even today, listening to the music at the beginning of the scene gets me excited waiting for it to come up

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0