Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Let's Spank Etrian Odyssey Episode 2: Not Just a W (341.5 KB) Download
Author: aka (Uploaded by aka)
Date Added: January 25th, 2015
Downloads: 70
Grade: A+
Description
Episode 2 of my Let's Spank of Etrian Odyssey.

Find the first episode here: https://animeotk.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1926

Despite certain setbacks at the end of the previous episode, the Sirens come back together, and resume mapping the first floor. Unfortunately, one Siren isn't used to trekking through hot jungle for hours on end, and her tantrums in the Labryinth are disasters waiting to happen.

Contains F/F spankings: mother/friend of daughter, friend/friend

Implements: hand, spoon, switch, hairbrush
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
johny741
January 26th, 2015 at 07:41 AM
that was a very good read, and I am impressed at your ability to write full on stories that keep a readers interest throughout the whole thing.

but just one thing that I noticed (besides the occasional spelling mistake, frick knows I can't spell either), was that during the labyrinth there were 5 people in there, Aly, Amelia, Naomi, Gwendolyn, and Sam, but there was a mention of someone named Amanda out of nowhere, figured I'd ask if I just missed something or what.
gin
January 27th, 2015 at 07:11 AM
Well, I love this series so far and really want to see more. It seems like it will be lots of fun watching them develop into a team, each of them could potentially be the spanker of the spankee the way you've set up their personalities and relationships. (and I admit my knowledge of the actual game, like knowing the clearing is a dangerous place to rest, makes this more interesting)
aka
January 27th, 2015 at 04:11 PM
@johny741: Yeah, "Amanda" is supposed to be Amelia. Sorry about that. Too many frickin' A names in the world. I'm surprised I didn't catch that. I do a quick read through before posting in an effort to catch mistakes, but sometimes they slip past.

@gin: I'm glad you're enjoying it. When I got attacked by the venomflies I was like "I now know what to write for my second episode" XD. Unfortunately, a lot of future episodes are going to have to take ... liberties with actual events in the Labryinth, because things get a lot sparser event-wise from here on in, and much as I love dungeon crawlers, it's kind of hard to write halfway decent stories based on wandering down identical corridors of trees and fighting random encounters.
Broken Saint
January 29th, 2015 at 12:52 AM
Another brilliant read, just completely splendid. ^_^ And yet again my love for Sam & Ali as a couple grows stronger and stronger, lol. Overall I love all the characters of the Sirens and, like I somewhat said before, I look forward to the next episode. ^^

It is quite good to finally see Gwen get a spanking but now how'll Naomi get a spanking? And who can actually spank her? XD

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0