Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: TARDIS Tales: Driving Him Mad (16.7 KB) Download
Author: Vivienne (Uploaded by Vivienne)
Date Added: November 12th, 2015
Downloads: 40
Grade: A+
Description
After Trenzalore, after his newest Regeneration, the Doctor finds that he cannot run away from his mistakes any longer. He wants to be a good man, but he's fully aware he isn't, and that he may never be. But that doesn't stop him from trying, from travelling time and space with Clara Oswald and his newest companion, Erin Hebert.

Of course, he's also never been a fan of domestics, and the Time Lord soon finds that sometimes the greatest danger to his companions doesn't come from aliens or rips in time. Humans are more than capable of bungling things up on their own. The Doctor has turned Cyberman against Dalek, seen civilizations rise and fall (and sometimes, he was the cause). But he is wholly unprepared for the task of parenting.

[ M/F with the Doctor and an OC. Disciplinary spanking w/ aftercare. If I get enough feedback, I'd like to expound upon this, maybe make a series of it. Feel free to drop me a PM about it! ]
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
RedDragon30000
November 13th, 2015 at 09:42 AM
This was a wonderful little story! I loved your OC, she is such a feisty girl and I loved her energy. You portrayed the Doctor wonderfully, I felt a little sorry for him as you could pretty much feel how frustrated he was with Erin, hence his decision to spank her when she broke her promise. I really think you should make a series of this, I would love to see what else you come up with!
kager
November 13th, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Maybe I am dense but what doctor are we reading about?
Vivienne
November 13th, 2015 at 04:04 PM
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm already thinking up new things I could write about with these two. Your encouragement is so appreciated.

To answer your question, kager, I'm writing about the the Doctor from the British television show, Doctor Who. Specifically, the twelfth Doctor, played by Peter Capaldi.
Nene
November 20th, 2015 at 09:57 PM
Have you ever read a fic that was just so utterly delightful that you want so bad to comment but the words just won't come to you? I'm having one of those moments. I can fully agree with the first comment. You could just about feel how he felt, everything was so descriptive and I could see it all happen in detail in my head like a film. The Doctor was very much in character, you totally nailed it! I absolutely loved it and I hope to see more from you.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0