Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Anime Video Clips

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only (5.47 MB) Download
Author: Bokurano (Uploaded by Dr. Weird)
Date Added: May 11th, 2008
Downloads: 2098
Grade: A-
Description
From episode 12.

Teenager Maki reminisces about her dad spanking her when she was younger; later that same night, she comes home long after curfew and hears a familiar refrain... No spanking is ever actually shown onscreen, only the smacking sounds are heard as it begins. Those of you looking for hardcore spanking footage would perhaps be best served looking elsewhere, but I believe it has a place here.

I made this by editing two individual scenes together, since they play off each other. The fade-in marks the transition. That's me, always the spanking clip innovator. *puts on artsy black beret and turtleneck*

To be honest though, I had mixed feelings about posting this one. NOT because the spanking isn't shown, but because--even though the clip is fairly humorous, IMO--Bokurano is one of the most soul-crushingly depressing shows I've ever seen. I mean, talk about your surprising finds... Yeesh. This clip is actually about as close as it comes to being humorous. Though FWIW, Maki is nearly the only character who doesn't have a tragic past, even if she did get spanked growing up. :P

Thumbs:
https://animeotk.com/gallery/animeotk...-bokurano.html

Note:
Threats and Sound of Spanking only in this clip

Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 1.934Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 5.801Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 19.337Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 29.006Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 38.674Bokurano M/f - Sound of Spanking Only - Pos 50.277

Video Length: 56.079 seconds
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
mushishi
July 30th, 2008 at 08:45 AM
I understand your feelings.
But the scenes are cute and radiate a loving aura so it's fine, even if we who saw Bokurano can't enjoy it the same way as those who haven't.
If someone hasn't seen Bokurano I highly recommend it but be warned that it's both sweet and sour with emphasis on the latter.
gin
May 11th, 2008 at 03:34 AM
Don't feel bad, we also got spanking clips from Elseworld (In America that now and then, here and there) which is a comparably brutal anime (although not as bleak). You just have to look at it in isolation and it works out fine.
c0kefan
May 11th, 2008 at 09:01 AM
Her father's stare just before was hilarious
Maki
May 11th, 2008 at 01:45 PM
I've seen Bokurano too and seriously... I was crying at some points x_x it has it's humorous scenes, but most of the time it really is a dark anime.

But I'm happy somebody uploaded this clip here ^^ when I saw this scene, I immediately thought of AOTK, but since I don't have any editing programms or stuff like that, I couldn't do anything. So I'm really happy now.
_cf
May 11th, 2008 at 06:29 PM
This is a lovely scene. Top 10 material.
Aprion
May 28th, 2008 at 03:36 PM
nice clip but it cuts of like 3 seconds to soon.. or at least thats how it feels to me.. shouldve been like a fadeout. other then that. top stuff

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0