AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spanking Chat (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   List of spanking scenes in various episodes (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241)

ella April 9th, 2007 06:56 PM

List of spanking scenes in various episodes

I write only the anime's titles whose I know the exact episodes

A
Ashita no nadja ep. 18 (F/m otk bare bottom)
B
C
Candy Candy ep. 56 (M/m underarm )
Creamy Mami ep. 1; 4; 25 (F/f otk, F/f otk, F/f underarm)
D
Detective Conan ep. 90 (M/m underarm)
E
F
G
J
K
L
M
Majokko Megu Chan ep. 65 (F/f otk)
Memole ep. 1 (F/f underarm bare bottom)
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
Ultimate Muscle the Kinnikuman Legacy ep. 47 (F/m otk semi-bare bottom)
Urusei Yatsura ep. 35 (F/f otk bare bottom)
V
Voltron ep. 7 ( F/F underarm)
W
X
Y
Yu Yu Hakusho ep. 8 ( M/m bare bottom)
Z

* this one, it's a particular episode... Dik Dik Van Dik fights against the invulnerable Monsieur Cheeks(an enormous butt) during the match there is a flash-back : Kid Muscle remembers when his mom used to spank him, then He takes down his panties and began to hit his own bottom for suggesting Dik Dik the solution to win:to spank Cheeks... ... IN SHORT SPANKING IS THE REAL PROTAGONIST OF THIS HOUMORUS EPISODE...

ella April 9th, 2007 07:02 PM

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
Hanada Shonen Shi ep. 2 (F/m underarm bare bottom)
I
J
K
L
M
Majokko Megu Chan ep. 65 (F/f otk)
Memole ep. 1 (F/f underarm bare bottom)
Mirai Shonen Conan ep. 4 ( M/mm ; paddle)
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
Urusei Yatsura ep. 35 (F/f otk bare bottom)

V
W
X
Y
Z

ella April 9th, 2007 09:42 PM

Ai no wakakusa monogatari (little women): japanese and german opening (M/f underarm)

CougarInExile April 10th, 2007 03:24 AM

Ikkitousen has at least two F/F, in episodes 4 and 9 if I recall correctly.

ella April 10th, 2007 09:38 AM

Dragon Ball Z ep. 252 (F/m otk bare bottom)

Majokko Megu Chan ep. 59 (m/f)

Sailor Moon ep. 60, 63, (F/f underarm; F/f otk-f/F otk)

Pretty guardian Sailor Moon ep. 28 (F/F)

bobby April 10th, 2007 10:12 AM

Dear Ella,

I'd love to see those M/m spankings. Those and F/m are my favorites.

your friend,
bobby

ella April 10th, 2007 10:16 AM

Mahou no Yousei Pelsia ep. 42 (M/f otk)

RobM April 10th, 2007 10:25 AM

I THINK I've got the list written down at home...

Question: Wouldn't a table be better for this?

I think it will be A LOT better if you ask Ai if he can supply a database looking thing for people to append the information (so long as your certain of it) and an attached thread for people to ask specific details like "I know it's in this series, but not which episode number, does anyone else know?" first.

I'll weight in with what I remember...

Pokemon F/F Jesse gets a single/few swats while held underarm by this biker looking girl. There is no episode number (they're in totally different orders on DVD and TV country to country) but the episode is the first Jigglypuff episode. (I was reminded of this by someone uploading it, admitedly).

Magical Nurse-witch Komugi-chan Magikarte has an F/f in episode 5, right at the end. A simple OTK over the young girls panties until she surrenders (she's an aliengirl who was trying to destroy the earth, you see).

Arion F/f. An excellent whipping scene, really cute girl. Arion is a one-off movie.

Sailor Moon, third movie. Usagi smacks Chibi-usa a few times underarm.

ella April 10th, 2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobM (Post 5966)
I THINK I've got the list written down at home...

Question: Wouldn't a table be better for this?

I think it will be A LOT better if you ask Ai if he can supply a database looking thing for people to append the information (so long as your certain of it) and an attached thread for people to ask specific details like "I know it's in this series, but not which episode number, does anyone else know?" first.

, it's a good idea.
But I think the number is important to find the episode. For examble: if somebody describes the scene of an unpubblished anime in my country, I can look for it in the web and I can see the scene downloading the episode.

RobM April 10th, 2007 05:57 PM

I don't getcha, sorry.
I'm just saying that it's easier to see what has already been listed with a database table for stuff we've already mentioned than with the A-Z list published in the thread we seem to be using - the problem with that thread is, it's going to get very, very large very quickly (some 90 entries) and so long as people keep adding new ones you face the trouble that people arn't going to be able to keep it up to date, new listings will ALWAYS drop off now and then as people copy/paste an older one while making a post - not to mention the average post length is going to be 60+ lines each when it's updated with most of the files currently available.

I'm just saying a database is going to be an essential to keep track of the information, it's how we did it on Yahoo (many, many years ago) and that was only a small list.

Obviously you're going to need to talk about scenes here in thread before adding them to prevent the inevitable double-posts under different names, misremembered episode numbers or people adding stuff in without bothering to include all details...

Oh, and if someone mentions a new scene we don't already have - it'll be a race ^_^
I ripped about 1/3rd of all the files in the downloads section over the years, lost most of 'em too, sadly. Thankfully people are reposting them again.
I'm still searching for my list on my PC... I know it's here somewhere...

ella April 12th, 2007 04:43 PM

I asked him/her. He/she needs a list to do it.

bye

Letstalkpirate April 12th, 2007 05:21 PM

It's really a shame that spanking was mentioned many times on the TV show "Rugrats" but never delivered, not even hinted at a character receiving one. I might do a Charlotte/Angelica spanking drawing now that i think about it :D

ella April 13th, 2007 09:08 AM

when I was 7 or 8 I saw a spanking scene in Robin Hood no Daiboken. I don't remember what episode is this, but I'm sure it was one of the last ten episodes...(the serie is rather brief, consisting of 52 episodes)

Robin is alone in the forest,and remembers when his father used to spank him on his bare bottom....I remember child's sentence: "non voglio che tu mi picchi" that in english sounds like "I don't want you beat me".

ella April 14th, 2007 08:04 PM

A
Ai no wakakusa monogatari (little women): japanese and german opening (M/f underarm)

B
C
D

Dai Mahou Touge ep 7 (F/ff otk)
E
F
G
H
Hanada Shonen Shi ep. 2, 5 (F/m underarm bare bottom; F/m underarm bare bottom )
I

Ikkitousen ep., 9 (;F/F otk bare bottom)
Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny ep. 4 (F/F)
Inukami ep. 11 (F/f)
J
K
L
M

Mahobara ep. 16 (f/f underarm)
Mahou no Yousei Pelsia ep. 42 (M/f otk)

Majokko Megu Chan ep. 59; 65 (m/f; F/f otk)
Memole ep. 1; 39(F/f underarm bare bottom; M/mm bare bottom out of screen)
Mirai Shonen Conan ep. 4 ( M/mm ; paddle)
N
O
P

Q
R
S

T
U
Urusei Yatsura ep. 35; 85 (F/f otk bare bottom; X/F underarm)

V
W
X
Y
Z

thank to the users who uploading in the video section their clips with the number of the episode, I added some title to my previous list...but it's still poor...

Raiern April 14th, 2007 11:43 PM

Ie Naki Ko (Rem?), ep.6. M/m otk.
Goshogun, ep.14, Robot/m, underarm, bare bottom.
Kids Next Door, ep.15, M/m, M/m, M/f, M/m, M/M, M/M, M/F, M/M otk.

ella April 15th, 2007 08:59 AM

Alps Monogatari Watashi no Annette ep. 32 (F/m otk)

ella April 30th, 2007 09:30 PM

Yesterday, I discovered another spanking scene in Doraemon anime!!! Nobita receives a good spanking on his bare bottom from adult Shizuka, I think it was an episode from the first serie.

I know other 4 spanking scene in this anime: Gian spanked by mom (underarm); Suneo spanked by mom (otk, bare bottom); Nobita spanked by adult Shizuka –nobita whit a green shirt-(otk, bare bottom); Shizuka spanked by a strange machine.

5 spanking ...I would like to know if the manga is full of spanking like the anime...

Kira_Wolf_Cub April 30th, 2007 10:21 PM

I could shot myself for knowing this but there's a Series called Maiden Diaries or something like it. I blieve it's episode 3 where there's a M/f otk and bare

Raiern May 1st, 2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ella (Post 9940)
Yesterday, I discovered another spanking scene in Doraemon anime!!! Nobita receives a good spanking on his bare bottom from adult Shizuka, I think it was an episode from the first serie.

I know other 4 spanking scene in this anime: Gian spanked by mom (underarm); Suneo spanked by mom (otk, bare bottom); Nobita spanked by adult Shizuka –nobita whit a green shirt-(otk, bare bottom); Shizuka spanked by a strange machine.

5 spanking ...I would like to know if the manga is full of spanking like the anime...

The Suneo and Shizuka spanking video are in the Download section with name "Doraemon clip 2" and "Doraemon Shizuka machine spanking".

The Doraemon video you upload today (Nobita spanked by Adult Shizuka, old version) was in the download section with name Doraemon clip 1.

Davis May 2nd, 2007 03:31 AM

I got Ikkitousen because of the spanking scenes. I still don't know much about the sequel series, Dragon Destiny.

It seems there has been quite a lot of spanking in various animes and, unlike the old American toons, there isn't a prejudice for mainly having males spanked. In anime females definitely get spanked too and a lot of the spankers are female. In the old American toons most of the spankers were male. Different worlds, I suppose.

kefner666 May 3rd, 2007 08:17 AM

Hello i have in DVD a spanking scene (M/mmmm) in the anime the other world but not known how to cut it

when i was kid remember of an anime called wingman (the arm of justice )
in the firsts episodes there is two spanking scene of a young child by his mother
for lying (she don''t trust him)

RobM May 3rd, 2007 09:28 AM

Tra-la!
If you want to know how to rip it, then follow this guide and put in some hard work:
https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...262/index.html

It's not easy, it's not difficult, it's not time consuming, it's just... effort. If you're willing to put in the work, please go and rip this scene for us.
Any questions, PM me.

zae May 3rd, 2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davis (Post 10252)
I got Ikkitousen because of the spanking scenes. I still don't know much about the sequel series, Dragon Destiny.

Dragon Destiny is really good, however the closest thing to a spanking I've seen so far (watched episodes 1-8, I have 9 at the moment) is a single swat over Hakufu's shorts by her mother.

Quote:

It seems there has been quite a lot of spanking in various animes and, unlike the old American toons, there isn't a prejudice for mainly having males spanked. In anime females definitely get spanked too and a lot of the spankers are female. In the old American toons most of the spankers were male. Different worlds, I suppose.

I have the funny feeling that it's because spanking males is seen as more of the done thing in the US, whereas females are delicate, and not to be treated so roughly. Or possibly because "Boys are spanked all the time. Just step outside and you'll see it ((some time ago!)) No need to hide that. It's just funny. But if a girl ever gets spanked, why, that's perverted!"

In Japan, on the other hand, when spanking was done (it's been swaying from legal to illegal back and forth quite a few times. For a while now, it's been illegal to spank children there), it seemed to have been given to either sex just as much. As for "it's funny if a boy gets spanked, it's erotic if a girl does", their general attitude was probably "Great! Either way, we get more viewers!" as they're not afraid of making their shows a little bit ecchi. Or, you know, completely.

And thus ends my essay. I'll learn how to give single-sentence replies one day.

Davis May 7th, 2007 02:14 AM

I do plan to check out the Dragon Destiny series to see if it is as good as the first series. A lot more than just the spankings made it good.

And I think you're right, there has and is definitely a stigma in the U.S. when it comes to spanking girls. I have no idea if is the same in Japan, but whatever their reasons, the makers of their anime have no qualms about giving everyone their fair share of the pain or the opportunity to give it. ;-)

PEACEandLOVE June 10th, 2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ella (Post 5953)

I'm pretty sure the DBZ one was 237

Raiern June 10th, 2007 10:54 PM

237 in the American cut version. In the Japanese and Italian version is 252.

PEACEandLOVE June 11th, 2007 12:20 AM

O, alright then.

Davis June 12th, 2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ella (Post 5953)

I had no idea there were so many spankings in Sailor Moon. Were they all Usagi/Serena spanking Rini?

Majokko Megu Chan and DBZ I knew about, although I wish the American version had not cut out the spanking scene for DBZ. Then again, a LOT had been cut of the Dragonball series since the first one.

AniSpfan June 12th, 2007 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davis (Post 19780)
I had no idea there were so many spankings in Sailor Moon. Were they all Usagi/Serena spanking Rini?

Majokko Megu Chan and DBZ I knew about, although I wish the American version had not cut out the spanking scene for DBZ. Then again, a LOT had been cut of the Dragonball series since the first one.

With Sailor Moon, Rini pretty much was punishment bait. Two spankings she got was because she did something wrong, like putting Serena's friends to sleep when she first got there and she bugged Serena one time. She got a couple of pats in a movie because she was under a spell to wake her up. Although she did imagine herself spanking Serena.

For Dbz, it did show the spanking on TV in America. It was Cartoon Network and that part was uncensored. Maybe they cut it in the DVD release?

Raiern June 12th, 2007 04:00 PM

These are three link to Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_ball_z

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...all_Z_episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majin_Buu_Saga

The episode with the spanking scene is "Unlikely friendship"

Davis June 13th, 2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AniSpfan (Post 19817)
With Sailor Moon, Rini pretty much was punishment bait. Two spankings she got was because she did something wrong, like putting Serena's friends to sleep when she first got there and she bugged Serena one time. She got a couple of pats in a movie because she was under a spell to wake her up. Although she did imagine herself spanking Serena.

For Dbz, it did show the spanking on TV in America. It was Cartoon Network and that part was uncensored. Maybe they cut it in the DVD release?

Okay, that must have been the in the re-cast for DBZ, the one that was uncut. I didn't think it would actually be uncut though so I didn't watch every ep. lol Thanks for letting me know.

AniSpfan June 13th, 2007 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davis (Post 19958)
Okay, that must have been the in the re-cast for DBZ, the one that was uncut. I didn't think it would actually be uncut though so I didn't watch every ep. lol Thanks for letting me know.

I remember now that there were two dubs of DBZ. One from Funimation and the other Ocean. Cartoon Network ran the Funimation dub. That's how I managed to watch that scene a few years back.

Pikachu X July 25th, 2007 04:14 AM

how about CRAYON SHIN-CHAN I've seen many episodes I think I've seen shin get spanked by his mom in a lot of them

Chikbot September 9th, 2007 04:28 PM

Pretty guardian Sailor Moon ep. 28 (F/F)[/quote]

Where can i see these?

never mind i have seen them except for f/F otk

Cross-chan September 9th, 2007 07:36 PM

Cross is back, now~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEy6RksLOw - 3:50

Teenage Mutant Ninja (hero >_>) Turtles - 20,000 Leaks Under The City: A giant squid under Donatello's control spanks Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady (that pervy geeky turtle). X3 Shredder is another of my few top male faves, so I guess I was pretty lucky with this~!

Pwned!

_cf September 10th, 2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross-chan (Post 55464)
Cross is back, now~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEy6RksLOw - 3:50

Teenage Mutant Ninja (hero >_>) Turtles - 20,000 Leaks Under The City: A giant squid under Donatello's control spanks Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady (that pervy geeky turtle). X3 Shredder is another of my few top male faves, so I guess I was pretty lucky with this~!

Pwned!

Hot tentacle action ;_;

AnimeFan23 November 26th, 2007 01:17 AM

Pretty guardian Sailor Moon ep. 28? is there a spanking scene in that ep I can't find it
Anyone knows what happens in that episode cause I knows thats before Rini appears.

Ryuzaki L November 28th, 2007 01:01 AM

Pretty GUARDIAN is the real life series. It's no real spanking-scene. Just Sailor Moon giving Mercury a little pat.

The Freudian Slip November 29th, 2007 06:11 AM

I have a new one to add to that list: it's from the well-know, obscure anime adaptation of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. In the 5th episode, one of the main characters, or if you prefer the male lead character, meets one of the other main character's twin sister and later, when he is talking with the older sister (he met the younger sister, but until later in the episode, he just thinks it's the same person pulling a prank on him), the older sister talks about her younger sister, saying that she (the older sister - ugh, I'll just give their names: the older one is Mion, the younger one is Shion)...

ANYWAY to continue where I left off from that unfinished sentence, Mion talks about Shion, saying that Mion is the cute, adorable, nice sister and Shion is the mean, twisted, evil sister (or something like that) and while talking about Shion, Mion gets one of these thought bubbles and you see her somewhat naked on all fours, getting whipped by Shion, but it's all in a comedy-style.

It's a short scene, but it's funny.

On a side note, I am sure some of you already know about the series, but if you didn't know about it, do not watch it if you get scared easily. Higurashi is like Elfen Lied, but better and, I guess, freakier. Psychopath girls, fuck yeah.

darkshadow December 6th, 2007 10:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpH5PLOIs_I
Nangoku Shonen Papuwa-kun.