AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spanking Chat (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   List of spanking scenes in various episodes (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241)

ella April 9th, 2007 06:56 PM

List of spanking scenes in various episodes

I write only the anime's titles whose I know the exact episodes

A
Ashita no nadja ep. 18 (F/m otk bare bottom)
B
C
Candy Candy ep. 56 (M/m underarm )
Creamy Mami ep. 1; 4; 25 (F/f otk, F/f otk, F/f underarm)
D
Detective Conan ep. 90 (M/m underarm)
E
F
G
J
K
L
M
Majokko Megu Chan ep. 65 (F/f otk)
Memole ep. 1 (F/f underarm bare bottom)
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
Ultimate Muscle the Kinnikuman Legacy ep. 47 (F/m otk semi-bare bottom)
Urusei Yatsura ep. 35 (F/f otk bare bottom)
V
Voltron ep. 7 ( F/F underarm)
W
X
Y
Yu Yu Hakusho ep. 8 ( M/m bare bottom)
Z

* this one, it's a particular episode... Dik Dik Van Dik fights against the invulnerable Monsieur Cheeks(an enormous butt) during the match there is a flash-back : Kid Muscle remembers when his mom used to spank him, then He takes down his panties and began to hit his own bottom for suggesting Dik Dik the solution to win:to spank Cheeks... ... IN SHORT SPANKING IS THE REAL PROTAGONIST OF THIS HOUMORUS EPISODE...

ella April 9th, 2007 07:02 PM

A
Ashita no nadja ep. 18 (F/m otk bare bottom)
B
C
Candy Candy ep. 56 (M/m underarm )
Creamy Mami ep. 1; 4; 25 (F/f otk, F/f otk, F/f underarm)
D
Detective Conan ep. 90 (M/m underarm)
E
F
G
H
Hanada Shonen Shi ep. 2 (F/m underarm bare bottom)
I
J
K
L
M
Majokko Megu Chan ep. 65 (F/f otk)
Memole ep. 1 (F/f underarm bare bottom)
Mirai Shonen Conan ep. 4 ( M/mm ; paddle)
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
Ultimate Muscle the Kinnikuman Legacy ep. 47 (F/m otk semi-bare bottom)
Urusei Yatsura ep. 35 (F/f otk bare bottom)

V
Voltron ep. 7 ( F/F underarm)
W
X
Y
Yu Yu Hakusho ep. 8 ( M/m bare bottom)
Z

ella April 9th, 2007 09:42 PM

Ai no wakakusa monogatari (little women): japanese and german opening (M/f underarm)

CougarInExile April 10th, 2007 03:24 AM

Ikkitousen has at least two F/F, in episodes 4 and 9 if I recall correctly.

ella April 10th, 2007 09:38 AM

Dragon Ball Z ep. 252 (F/m otk bare bottom)

Majokko Megu Chan ep. 59 (m/f)

Sailor Moon ep. 60, 63, (F/f underarm; F/f otk-f/F otk)

Pretty guardian Sailor Moon ep. 28 (F/F)

bobby April 10th, 2007 10:12 AM

Dear Ella,

I'd love to see those M/m spankings. Those and F/m are my favorites.

your friend,
bobby

ella April 10th, 2007 10:16 AM

Mahou no Yousei Pelsia ep. 42 (M/f otk)

RobM April 10th, 2007 10:25 AM

I THINK I've got the list written down at home...

Question: Wouldn't a table be better for this?

I think it will be A LOT better if you ask Ai if he can supply a database looking thing for people to append the information (so long as your certain of it) and an attached thread for people to ask specific details like "I know it's in this series, but not which episode number, does anyone else know?" first.

I'll weight in with what I remember...

Pokemon F/F Jesse gets a single/few swats while held underarm by this biker looking girl. There is no episode number (they're in totally different orders on DVD and TV country to country) but the episode is the first Jigglypuff episode. (I was reminded of this by someone uploading it, admitedly).

Magical Nurse-witch Komugi-chan Magikarte has an F/f in episode 5, right at the end. A simple OTK over the young girls panties until she surrenders (she's an aliengirl who was trying to destroy the earth, you see).

Arion F/f. An excellent whipping scene, really cute girl. Arion is a one-off movie.

Sailor Moon, third movie. Usagi smacks Chibi-usa a few times underarm.

ella April 10th, 2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobM (Post 5966)
I THINK I've got the list written down at home...

Question: Wouldn't a table be better for this?

I think it will be A LOT better if you ask Ai if he can supply a database looking thing for people to append the information (so long as your certain of it) and an attached thread for people to ask specific details like "I know it's in this series, but not which episode number, does anyone else know?" first.

, it's a good idea.
But I think the number is important to find the episode. For examble: if somebody describes the scene of an unpubblished anime in my country, I can look for it in the web and I can see the scene downloading the episode.

RobM April 10th, 2007 05:57 PM

I don't getcha, sorry.
I'm just saying that it's easier to see what has already been listed with a database table for stuff we've already mentioned than with the A-Z list published in the thread we seem to be using - the problem with that thread is, it's going to get very, very large very quickly (some 90 entries) and so long as people keep adding new ones you face the trouble that people arn't going to be able to keep it up to date, new listings will ALWAYS drop off now and then as people copy/paste an older one while making a post - not to mention the average post length is going to be 60+ lines each when it's updated with most of the files currently available.

I'm just saying a database is going to be an essential to keep track of the information, it's how we did it on Yahoo (many, many years ago) and that was only a small list.

Obviously you're going to need to talk about scenes here in thread before adding them to prevent the inevitable double-posts under different names, misremembered episode numbers or people adding stuff in without bothering to include all details...

Oh, and if someone mentions a new scene we don't already have - it'll be a race ^_^
I ripped about 1/3rd of all the files in the downloads section over the years, lost most of 'em too, sadly. Thankfully people are reposting them again.
I'm still searching for my list on my PC... I know it's here somewhere...