AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spanking Chat (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spanking Cartoons (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904)

Mregg July 22nd, 2007 03:36 PM

updated, but i can't put on the list cartoons without a title...

added "country mouse" scene in the download section

Kira_Wolf_Cub July 22nd, 2007 03:54 PM

Found it. Episode 77 Make 'Em Laugh from the Batman Animated Series. F/m. Poor Robin, and it's public too.

And the Gummi Bears is Day Of Beevilweevils. I'm sure of it

And I just remembered that the My Little Pony Movie (the old one) has a spanking scene in it too. Its a plant called the Sloosh and it spanks one of this with it's wines. X/f

Queiel July 22nd, 2007 08:37 PM

Deep in my mind I remember a f/m spanking scene, but I nearly forgot anything about it. The main character was guy named Archibald. In the second season of that cartoon he visited different strange planets with a rocket.
But the spanking scene took place in the first season, when he was much younger. He was spanked by his older sister for breaking her guitar (he used it for a strange mechanism in order to disrupt his neighbour). That's all I still know about it :( .

Raiern July 22nd, 2007 08:52 PM

I recovered the Batman episode.

Upload "Bimbo's initiation".

ToboeChan July 23rd, 2007 05:47 AM

I'm not sure if it ever aired on television, but I do remember there was a cartoon version of 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit.'

Benjamin Bunny's father took a switch to both Ben and Peter.

Frame_J July 23rd, 2007 06:55 AM

Kids Next Door had A LOT of spankings, not only operation S.P.A.N.K. (After all, what would you expect with a villain named Count Spankulot?)

The list of episodes I can remember are...
C.A.N.N.O.N. : Spankulot spanks Numbuhs 2, 3, 4 and 5
G.R.O.W.-U.P. : A robot steals Numbuh 1's SPLANKER and uses it aganist him
T.U.R.N.I.P. : A giant turnip spanks Numbuh 2 with his tentacles
S.P.A.N.K. : Lots.
L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. : All off-camera, most of them delivered by Vampire Numbuh 1
A.R.C.H.I.V.E. : Story of the first spanking. Later a group of multi-armed robots spank an army of kids.
S.P.A.N.K.E.N.S.T.I.N.E. : Rainbow monkey monster spanks a little kid and Joe Balooka. Count Spankulot spanks Numbuh 3's little sister.
M.I.S.S.I.O.N. : A group of villains attack Numbuh 4's dad before a bowling match. Spankulot gives him a swat that sends him flying aganist a table. He also swats the bowling ball instead of throwing it.

Also, I'm naming the ones in The Simpsons.

One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish: Bart pulls down his pants and lays on Homer's lap.
Itchy & Scratchy The movie: Bart pulls down his shorts and asks if Homer can't spank him instead.
Two Bad Neighbors: George Bush spanks Bart.
Hurracaine Neddy: Ned Flanders remembers a spanking-based anger treatment he received as a child.
The Parent Rap: Homer and Marge are spanked by drivers on the sidewalk.
The Mook, The Chef, The Wife and her Homer: Otto the bus driver spanks Bart.

I also remember one Looney Toones one where Daffy Duck spanks a dynamite stick, thinking it's a kid in disguise (with the obvious concequence).

Cross-chan July 23rd, 2007 07:02 AM

There was a scene in the SuperTed episode, SuperTed's dream, where he gets swatted by two scary old women with carpet beaters, like a tennis ball. Poor SuperTed. ;_;

Plus, there's quite a number of spanking scenes in Family Guy. Stewie/Chris, Lois/Stewie, Students/Chris, a-lady-who-I-should-probably-know-the-name-of/Frank Sinatra Jr, and I've probably forgotten others. I have them on DVD, but they're not really that pretty to look at. X\

Raiern July 23rd, 2007 11:01 AM

I recovered Tom Thumb by Cartoon Network, but is not a spanking scene. Is censored? :confused:

Kira_Wolf_Cub July 23rd, 2007 11:03 AM

They may have scensored it over the years. On Youtube that have the episode of Tom Thumb

Crash-Bash July 23rd, 2007 11:18 AM

An episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" featured a spanking scene. In "I Had An Accident", a fish was spanked by a variety of other fish by crawling between their legs in a self-named "Seven Mile Spanking Machine".

An mmmfmffmfmmmmfffmmmfmmmm..../m spanking. I think.