Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Lyrica

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Lyrica and wingspand
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 153
  1. wingspand
    December 28th, 2016 04:38 AM
    wingspand
    I am sold to be honest, for how old it is I really don't think it looks that bad. What I want to know is, does picking a race give you a bonus stat or something? Also how do you play the game, when I get it I want to make sure my play style complements yours so we can be an effective team

Also, do you have a Skype or a phone? I don't want to seem weird for asking but it is just easier on myself if I use those cause I get a notification on my phone when I get a message. Sorry again if that seems weird of me to ask.
  2. Lyrica
    December 28th, 2016 12:20 AM
    Lyrica
    The graphics are a bit old but still look good to me, I love just riding in open fields with my horse heh, its a fun game~
  3. Lyrica
    December 28th, 2016 12:19 AM
    Lyrica
    What I like the most is you can take a break from the story line or just fighting and do some fishing, cooking, weaving, blacksmithing, handcraft, making potions and selling things you make to other players or NCP's! Also you can run small missions for NCP's to~ It is so much more fun with friends sooo I would LOVE if you did one day play alongside me~
  4. Lyrica
    December 28th, 2016 12:16 AM
    Lyrica
    Ah smart shopper! Same with my DS not to many games mostly pokemon~

Mabinogi is a pretty cool game! First mulitplayer I ever played and I love it. You have three races, Human, Giant and Elf. There are many classes you can pick from like warrior, bard ninja blacksmith, cooking, alchemist. You can run dungeons, shadow missions, raids, take down powerful dragons. You can also be a merchant and run cargo from different towns but you gotta watch out for bandits!
  5. wingspand
    December 27th, 2016 11:33 PM
    wingspand
    Lol, I bought those consoles on Black Friday so that is why I have that many. I also own a DS Lite but I don't have many games for that.
    I'm thinking about getting a PC cause there is a lot of stuff out there for computers.

What all can you do in it? Sell me on it and I might get it to play with you ^^
  6. Lyrica
    December 27th, 2016 10:40 PM
    Lyrica
    Wow! So jelly lol~ hehe~
    I have a DS with a few games but mostly I play PC games. Recently I've been playing a mulitplayer game called Mabinogi it is a fantasy life game.
  7. wingspand
    December 26th, 2016 09:11 PM
    wingspand
    That's fine. I'm still interested in that idea for whenever you want to give it to me.

So what have you been playing your games on? I own a PS3, PS4, PS Vita, and an Xbox One. Lately I have been getting board and just wanted people to play something with.
  8. Lyrica
    December 26th, 2016 08:53 PM
    Lyrica
    I do still have that new idea that I never got around to telling you, but for now I was just gonna chill on here and talk, look at pics and vids and read some stories. Taking a little break from Rping.
  9. wingspand
    December 26th, 2016 08:34 PM
    wingspand
    That makes sense. I have busy myself to since I stayed working so I can barely get some free time in to RP and when I can sometimes I'm just to tired to even try. Would you like to continue our game, start a new one or just talk. I'm fine with anything
  10. Lyrica
    December 26th, 2016 08:28 PM
    Lyrica
    Honestly, nothing much, just work, some gaming. I kinda just lost my drive to rp/write lately and I had a few problems with people on this site..... and just some ppl that have not been around kinda just made me fall off the map for a good while.

Total page views: , page views today: 0