Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > BehindtheMask

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between BehindtheMask and DM330
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. DM330
    December 3rd, 2017 01:03 AM
    DM330
    I did, indeed. It´s a bit of time ago since then, but I still remember that it was really good, for sure^^
  2. BehindtheMask
    October 24th, 2017 08:13 AM
    BehindtheMask
    Thank you very much for the kind comments and support! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I'm shokcingly good at missing things :/ Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the series in its entirity, and thank you again for the kind words!
  3. DM330
    September 28th, 2016 11:40 PM
    DM330
    Hey there, I would like to say that I really enjoy reading your story you started with the chapter "A night with Scarlet". SO far, I´m at the second chapter only, but I enjoyed it that much, that I downloaded everything till the seventh part^^
    You´re a good writer

Total page views: , page views today: 0