Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > SurfingGecko

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between SurfingGecko and cyrusdamodred
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cyrusdamodred
    October 16th, 2017 02:44 PM
    cyrusdamodred
    I didn't take your post as offense or thought you laughed at the commission, no worries.
  2. SurfingGecko
    October 16th, 2017 01:11 PM
    SurfingGecko
    No worries - it did make me laugh
  3. cyrusdamodred
    October 15th, 2017 07:39 AM
    cyrusdamodred
    Thanks for commenting on the comission Zani did for me. That one was inspired by what I've seen and read about Keyneq(KM)'s latest 2 Manga. Sadly you need to have a cred card to buy them so I only got the samples v.v
  4. cyrusdamodred
    April 11th, 2015 10:35 PM
    cyrusdamodred
    About the Ranma Picture comment...this series was made from the same artist as Inuyasha but other than that its even closer to hentai than Fairy Tail. The protagonist Ramna is able to switch in between male and female gender, not losing his attitude though and very often runs around chest naked. Main characteristic is its probably the most chaotic series I know. Even Macademy Wasshoi or Kill la Kill only come close. Besides DBZ its one of the first series that made me an otaku. If you like laughing your ass off then you should try at least a few episodes as well as the first movie. http://www.anime-ratio.com/watch/eng...episode-1.html (if you wanna try, all 161 Eps should be there in acceptable quality)

Total page views: , page views today: 0