Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and kager
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 355
  1. Jinchu
    September 10th, 2021 09:39 AM
    Jinchu
    I am fine, thanks. You're always incredibly nice. ^^ (and sorry for not posting in vampire RP, it got lost between my old subscriptions, my bad!)
    Tel me if you would be in the mood for a shorter, more random RP some time. I feel like it's a better way to went out new ideas without leaving the partenrs frustrated or my hands overfilled.
    Btw, have you seen She-ra and The Princesses Of Power, by any chance? The modern one, not the 80's.
  2. kager
    September 9th, 2021 02:24 PM
    kager
    I am fine sweetie, how are you? And I am just glad you are back again.
  3. Jinchu
    September 8th, 2021 03:57 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi! How are you? Sorry again for teh long disapperence.
  4. Jinchu
    July 28th, 2021 02:02 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...16#post4098416 - hope you like it. I did not specify Allys' age, I presume she's 2-3 years younger.
    And just to be on the same groud - don't hestitate to make it as emberrassing for my character as you'd be comfoirtable to; she should be ashamed bothof her first time and following disaciplinary routine to her high school. ~__^
  5. kager
    July 28th, 2021 01:13 PM
    kager
    Please do, will it start during a sleepover?
  6. Jinchu
    July 28th, 2021 10:58 AM
    Jinchu
    Yep, of course. Should i start the thread then?
  7. kager
    July 28th, 2021 09:21 AM
    kager
    That might work. My character will be called...Allys, is that okay?
  8. Jinchu
    July 27th, 2021 04:29 PM
    Jinchu
    As for the drug, I was meaning it to be used before the plot starts, as in this example, to make teh age gap even bigger (Ai's a few years older physically, but more then 10 years older in fact). But I guess it would jsut be an unneeded complication.

I'm fine with you being the spanker, if you please.

As for teh names, idk, something genericly japanese (i feel like sempai/kohai dynamics works well with this idea, if it's the same to you). Like, maybe my character can be called Aika, I use that name a lot.

Ok, then we start with the bed wetting nad following punishment and then skip to about 10 years later? Maybe we can even frame the opening scene as a flashback i the end for teh smooth transition. ))
  9. kager
    July 27th, 2021 02:39 PM
    kager
    Bedwetting is okay with me. And you want to involve the drug? Better make it another one that only work for a while otherwise it would turn into a mother/daughter type rp. Not that it is a bad thing but it is not the what we are trying to do, right? What names shall we pick? And if you don't mind I would like to play the spanker.
  10. Jinchu
    July 27th, 2021 11:10 AM
    Jinchu
    Bedwetting's not a necessery element if you don't feel like it, really. I realise why it is a problem. We can think of different reasons for them to start these realtionships. Up to you, really. Nice bonus for me, but not the equal comfort is a more important matter.

Oh, and we can include the de-aging think from Conan (making the age gap even greater), or not, I'm ok with either.

I think I'd rather not use Conan names, though, as I won't be able to depict the charaters properly. Still, we can if that would be more fun for you and you'll be ok with me not being spot on with characterisation.

I am ok with either role, I think.

Total page views: , page views today: 0