Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
  1. Jinchu
    March 25th, 2020 10:11 AM
    Jinchu
    Sorry for the long delay with teh answer. I responded.
    Hope youre safe and feeling well.
  2. GalacticBattles
    March 4th, 2020 04:09 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Got it. Thanks so much.
  3. Jinchu
    March 4th, 2020 03:35 PM
    Jinchu
    If I understand you and your preferences correctly, you won't go for an outright assault and abuse-like situations anyway, and aside from that I'm fine with any intensity you'd prefer to use. Generally I do not think Kai needs to get an outright premission and agreement from his husband to use discipline on him.
  4. GalacticBattles
    March 4th, 2020 03:03 PM
    GalacticBattles
    I posted. BTW, I'm not sure aggressive / assertive youre ok with Kai being regarding establishing the discipline dynamic.
  5. GalacticBattles
    March 4th, 2020 06:23 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Cool, thanks. I'll post.
  6. Jinchu
    March 4th, 2020 05:17 AM
    Jinchu
    Yeah, sure, if you are still interested I guess we can do that))
  7. GalacticBattles
    March 4th, 2020 03:26 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi, Jinchu. Sorry I dropped off of the site; some issues came up. I'm cool with continuing the RP we'd started if you're still interested.
  8. GalacticBattles
    January 21st, 2020 11:49 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Yes, that's what i was thinking.
  9. Jinchu
    January 21st, 2020 11:20 PM
    Jinchu
    I guess we can do it so. Let's maybe give them a short back-n-forth first nad then he'll get hurt by his own stupidity. Maybe an alcohol poisoning...
  10. GalacticBattles
    January 21st, 2020 10:05 PM
    GalacticBattles
    BTW, what would you think about Kai changing one day when Aki gets in some kind of accident and is hospitalized?

Total page views: , page views today: 0