Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Soapingmouths
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 412
  1. Jinchu
    December 27th, 2021 11:20 AM
    Jinchu
    I think maybe a few more scenes and the ending one then? It depends of how many ideas we have for Diana's further humiliatuon, really.

I had an idea of one of the final, ultimate steps in her "good woman" training might be using her tongue as Bruce's toilet paper, but it's jsut a thought.
  2. Soapingmouths
    December 27th, 2021 11:15 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Sure I’m not sure when an end would be since we typically have t officially ended our rps before hah
  3. Jinchu
    December 27th, 2021 11:13 AM
    Jinchu
    I love the 1st idea, Diana recording self-degrading, ravingly ant-feminist video would be great, maybe with cum still dripping from her face or something. XD As for teh 2th idea, maybe that would be a good finihs for the story? The one "freeing" her might be Poison Ivy or Catwoman, one of the "women power" batman villains; maybe they'll end up implied to be forced into the same training.
  4. Soapingmouths
    December 27th, 2021 11:08 AM
    Soapingmouths
    For Diana 2 ideas maybe;
    1) she has to film a video for the world about her proper place, and maybe all women’s? Or maybe she’s just special hah
    2) somehow a villain kidnaps batman and frees Diana from the lassos torment, and she’s about to attack batman but surprise surprise she knocks out the villain and shows she’s still feels like she’s his even without any magical intervention
  5. Soapingmouths
    December 27th, 2021 10:39 AM
    Soapingmouths
    No, I’m really loving the lions torture, so fu**ing much haha! If it’s good with you, it’s good for me! I just want him tortured to a point of no return heh.
  6. Jinchu
    December 27th, 2021 10:35 AM
    Jinchu
    yes, of course. I was thinking they could go the route of "we trust each other, so we can help each other with some weird things that would be awkward to tell to our dates" and such. They can get lost in theit kinks and end up going they further then they've planned, though. ))

Well, I think she should ernd up in the machine anyway, maybe after a punishment for having her own opinion. She is much more tame now, but Bruce still has something to break through ~__^

I know we've discussed taht alaredy, but just to be extra sure, you're comfortable with how teh Beastars scene is going? I am not stepping too far?
  7. Soapingmouths
    December 27th, 2021 10:23 AM
    Soapingmouths
    And hm what do you think of Diana’s choice? Should he oblige, or punish her for arguing hah!!
  8. Soapingmouths
    December 27th, 2021 10:16 AM
    Soapingmouths
    To confirm it’s alright and accurate. Nick and just aren’t dating yet. But they will be soon, and Judy is more of a dominant either in sexual activities or just in life in general, and her and Nick can do some fun roleplay scenes in their time kink learning?
  9. Soapingmouths
    December 24th, 2021 11:46 PM
    Soapingmouths
    So, for ideas, I’m thinking the scent fetish is big for Nick. He has a long snout and heightened sense of smell, the whole muzzle scenario means he he a whole nose and snout issue of sorts.

When a muzzle is on him which he may want to have on him, it could trigger him a bit but he wants to move on if that makes sense lol
  10. Jinchu
    December 24th, 2021 01:23 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi! I set teh Zootopia RP: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...55#post4158155 Hope you enjoy that! Tell me if we need to cahnge or add anything.

Total page views: , page views today: 0