Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Soapingmouths
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 412
  1. Soapingmouths
    November 7th, 2021 07:31 PM
    Soapingmouths
    also! Did you want hary to get spanked? I saw someone asked about it, and I realized i didn't ask what you may want, and shared my own ideas. Im willing to hear yours as well!
  2. Jinchu
    November 7th, 2021 12:28 PM
    Jinchu
    I meant that they should be absolutely clean, just that.
  3. Soapingmouths
    November 6th, 2021 12:39 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Sorry, is haru saying she can put her socks on, or she wants them to be clean so she can put them on, or is she telling him to put them on lol
  4. Jinchu
    November 2nd, 2021 11:46 AM
    Jinchu
    What? No! It is going very well, I have no complaints. I am sorry if anything in my writing suggested that I am not happy with the RPs.
  5. Soapingmouths
    November 2nd, 2021 11:43 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Need your opinion, I know we are writing a lot but I realized we went through 2 story arcs in around 6 pages, is that bad hah? Ah I pushing too fast for you? I was fine with the pace but I realized I wasn’t considerate of how you like things if you want to play things out longer or if we are doing fine, hah
  6. Jinchu
    November 1st, 2021 12:17 PM
    Jinchu
    It was! But it is kinda hard to achive in his predicament, isn't it? I belive we've discussed that Haru can give him a footjob to "solve" his problem, with him cleaning her soils of teh semen afterwards. But it's not neessery if you'd rather finish the scene and move to somethuing else (the boss lion torture, i suppose)
  7. Soapingmouths
    November 1st, 2021 11:12 AM
    Soapingmouths
    To answer your question, I suppose the goal is that he is not hard? But what would happen if he was! Before I decided on the decision lol
  8. Soapingmouths
    October 24th, 2021 09:08 PM
    Soapingmouths
    How cruel is haru to such an obedient wolf licking and sniffing her ass hah
  9. Jinchu
    October 20th, 2021 07:25 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Sorry for keeping you waiting. i hope I will replay today.
  10. Soapingmouths
    October 19th, 2021 08:34 PM
    Soapingmouths
    Hi! Been busy? No problem if so, just wanted to check in!

Total page views: , page views today: 0