Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and TomcatNoir
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. TomcatNoir
    March 24th, 2020 04:37 PM
    TomcatNoir
    Oh shoot, i completely overlooked we had the conversation here in aotk, so sorry for that!
    I must say im a bit occupied as of right now, but ill come back to you once i have enough time.
    Sorry for the delayed message!
  2. Jinchu
    March 20th, 2020 09:02 AM
    Jinchu
    So, are we doing the Castelvania RP? I acn start the thread if it's better for yoiu, but, like, I'd like to be sure we're starting ^^;;
  3. Jinchu
    March 15th, 2020 07:43 PM
    Jinchu
    Great!
    Ok, I can be Trevor (I hope).
    Well, nothing much apart of what we've discussed and whats' in my resume, I guess. Wanna start the thread?
  4. TomcatNoir
    March 14th, 2020 09:31 PM
    TomcatNoir
    Sounds good! Its been a bit since ive seen season 2 but i still have the basics. HAvent seen season 3 yet either so that would be a perfect place to start. If you dont mind i would play Sypha then, but im always open to switch it up.
    Are there any things you would like to add? I would like to hear whats your favourite things to do
  5. Jinchu
    March 13th, 2020 03:53 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I see! Sorry for the misunderstanding. It all sounds really good, actually. Ok, let's do it Sypha/Trevor then, at least for the start; we can dicsuss adding some other spankers if we feel like it (or spankees, if you'll feel open about it as well). But starting with one pairing seems to eb the most reasonable. Somethere in-between seasone 2 and 3 probbaly or a more piecful setting instead of season 3.

In that case, I guess, I can take either role, so you can choose what you prefer.
    All the additional punishments are totally fine with me, as well as the absence of actual sexual content.

Maybe you have any questions too? If no, I guess, we can start as soon as we decide on the roles.
  6. TomcatNoir
    March 12th, 2020 06:36 PM
    TomcatNoir
    I can play both roles, with some people i even make it more like an ongoing story where both write both roles and the other takes over after say a paragraph. So you can choose which of the three you want. I would like some humiliation aspects in it also, i think ive listed a few extra punishments in the original thread i would be down to do. Honestly a forced bathing/taking temperature from say trevor would be hilarious and id be okay with it, as long as its not going into the smelly/musky direction because i cant deal with it. Im not into ABDL so age regression is not so much my cup of tea but i like "family-style" discipline scenarios, as well as domestic discipline.
    Phew that was a lot! If you have any other questions ask away
  7. TomcatNoir
    March 12th, 2020 06:35 PM
    TomcatNoir
    That sounds good. Okay i was a littl confusing admittedly. I meant its more for the spankee role so say its important that its a male spankee in the rp. The spanker im pretty open and since i honestly love sypha i would be cool with her as well. Id like to keep it definately discipline dbased with the focus on ths spanking itself, but im open to hinting at sexual scenes about to happen, you know as a sort of to be continued thing? Im not strictly against sex scenes but i just think they can be very cringy if done wrong and id rather not spoil a good rp with it.
  8. Jinchu
    March 12th, 2020 01:11 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, cool. ))

Yes, I got it. Just was thinking what would make more sence. To me Sypha seems liek a perect choice, but it's obviously not m/m. XD So, you're looking for a spankee? I'd like me to play Trevor? Do I get it right?
    Also, could you tell me a bit more about your preferences and expectations? Like, say, would you like taht RP to be sexual or strictly discipline-based, etc. My resume is here: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...ume-34403.html
  9. TomcatNoir
    March 12th, 2020 12:43 PM
    TomcatNoir
    For the aladdin one im pretty open as to whos the top, i could ecen go with jasmine. Rise of the guardians is an absolute favourite especially with jack
  10. TomcatNoir
    March 12th, 2020 12:40 PM
    TomcatNoir
    Ah dont worry, we can do it here. Most people prefer dc this is why i suggested. For the castlevania one i could go with alucard or dracula maybe but its more about the subs for me.

Total page views: , page views today: 0