Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > FapFapFap

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between FapFapFap and helen spanking
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. FapFapFap
    August 1st, 2018 09:38 AM
    FapFapFap
    sure, go ahead
  2. helen spanking
    July 30th, 2018 11:46 PM
    helen spanking
    Hello there,

I have an idea involving a spanknig centre for one of my roleplays. I would like it to use as template for one of the forms your picture of Emberthrop. So I would like to ask you permission. The center would be called New Dawn but I would get sure to give you the credits you deserve.
  3. FapFapFap
    October 6th, 2017 09:55 PM
    FapFapFap
    You're a spankee? Zae doesn't really rp anymore. You could ask Jinchu, I guess. Also, there's been a couple short emberthorp rp's on the site already you could read.
  4. helen spanking
    October 6th, 2017 09:46 PM
    helen spanking
    well thank you.

is there any rp partner with you roleplayed that that I could talk first?
  5. FapFapFap
    October 6th, 2017 09:41 PM
    FapFapFap
    Hello, I read your story. You ever going to write a sequel? I guess we're into some of the same things.

I'd like to rp, but I don't really have the time anymore. Ever since I started university, I've mostly been a lurker and everytime I try to start something, I disappear for weeks because of assignments, projects and exams. I'd recommend you take a look at some of my earlier rp partners if you're looking for people who like the same things as you though
  6. helen spanking
    October 5th, 2017 11:25 PM
    helen spanking
    hello there,

I saw your idea of Emberthorp and wondered if you would be able to play it in a rp wirh me

Total page views: , page views today: 0