Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and SomeGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Jinchu
    September 21st, 2017 07:21 AM
    Jinchu
    ok, I'll send you a PM
    It's totally understandable (and much relatable), take your time. ^^
  2. SomeGuy
    September 18th, 2017 10:47 PM
    SomeGuy
    1)I'm up to hear it.
    2)I didn't lose interest, but been exhausted by work and can't really write long posts for now.
  3. Jinchu
    September 18th, 2017 08:51 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello!
    Two questions:
    1) I have a kinda kinky idea for the river scene, wanna hear it?
    2) have you lost interest in teh slave family RP? (it's ok if you did)
  4. Jinchu
    September 8th, 2017 04:39 PM
    Jinchu
    I'm sorry for the lack of responses lately. I had a few extremely busy weeks at work, some of my collegues left and we have new ones who should be taught and all this takes time... Anyway, the point being I'm not abandoning our RPs by will and I'll try to get back into action.
  5. Jinchu
    August 11th, 2017 08:49 AM
    Jinchu
    It's ok, just wanted to finish the conversation clearly. ^^;;
  6. SomeGuy
    August 10th, 2017 08:13 PM
    SomeGuy
    Oh sorry, I forgot to reply to your private message. Unfortunately It doesn't look like something I'd enjoy.
  7. Jinchu
    August 10th, 2017 08:06 PM
    Jinchu
    Mmm, ahve you recive my last PM? It's ok if you're not interested, I am just not sure if your silece meant that. ^^;
  8. Jinchu
    April 11th, 2017 10:31 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I see. It's good I didn't keep you waiting. ^^;;
    Congrats with the moving. )
    Anyway, I've answered and will try to avoid such pauses from now on.
  9. SomeGuy
    April 10th, 2017 08:16 PM
    SomeGuy
    Don't worry about it, I was actually away too. I've been moving to a new city.
  10. Jinchu
    April 10th, 2017 03:48 PM
    Jinchu
    Sorry for disappearance without warning. =((( I will try to post more regulary from now on. My bad. (

Total page views: , page views today: 0