Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dreamer924

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dreamer924 and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1044
  1. shadowsong2b
    December 14th, 2021 05:54 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yeah? well I dont really think our styles mesh well. I'm always here if you need a friendly ear though.
  2. Dreamer924
    December 14th, 2021 05:41 AM
    Dreamer924
    yea tbh i miss rping with you
  3. shadowsong2b
    December 14th, 2021 05:40 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Nothing too much. You know. Just surviving.
  4. Dreamer924
    December 14th, 2021 05:37 AM
    Dreamer924
    hey hows it goin????
  5. shadowsong2b
    September 5th, 2021 03:41 AM
    shadowsong2b
    maybe. i might be okay with that but i'm not totally sure i should start any new RP's right now. life's kind of hitting me hard lately and i'm probably going to be moving soon twords the end of September or late october.
  6. Dreamer924
    September 5th, 2021 02:22 AM
    Dreamer924
    Well I was thinkg the boy could meet your character preferably a woman and it could be reveal that she is his birth mother that she lost years ago. Also i was thinking he could start school and get int oa lot of trouble at school. Eventually id add another boy but not until later on. I also had the idea that the mom could either be a doctor or a police officer. I was also thinking that eventually theres some sort of like futuristic element to it or maybe like a there could be like a mystical element if you dont like the futuristic idea
  7. shadowsong2b
    September 5th, 2021 02:14 AM
    shadowsong2b
    shoot me a few of them. I'm willing to listen, if i hear something i like i'll touch on it.
  8. Dreamer924
    September 5th, 2021 01:59 AM
    Dreamer924
    Hmmm what if we recreated one of our old ones? Like we could do a neko one where i play a neko boy? whathca think ive got so many ideas for that considering its been so long
  9. shadowsong2b
    September 5th, 2021 01:45 AM
    shadowsong2b
    what did you have in terms of idea's?
  10. Dreamer924
    September 5th, 2021 01:29 AM
    Dreamer924
    damn Im sorry that sucks. Do you feel up to rp at all?

Total page views: , page views today: 0