Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Javascript Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mj°lner

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mj°lner and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
  1. Mj°lner
    May 4th, 2017 06:06 PM
    Mj°lner
    I`m glad to hear that, but don`t exhaust yourself, miss. Take all the time that you need. Nice, I`m looking forward to reading it :3.
  2. Lyrica
    May 4th, 2017 02:45 PM
    Lyrica
    I am not all that sick just a lil something, I'll try to get to ours on my lunch break~ and send ya a bit of my writing when I get home~
  3. Mj°lner
    May 2nd, 2017 11:48 AM
    Mj°lner
    I`ll be looking forward to that, then. Sleep well, young grasshopper XD.
  4. Lyrica
    May 2nd, 2017 03:26 AM
    Lyrica
    I'll have to answer you when I am more awake lol *yawns and gives hug* Night buddy~
  5. Mj°lner
    March 24th, 2017 06:15 PM
    Mj°lner
    Wowza, that sounds rather tough for Andy . I think it`s a good idea, though. It can give him even more motivation to try and turn his family name around and of course a small bonding scene between Yumi and him sounds adorable.
  6. Lyrica
    March 24th, 2017 02:59 PM
    Lyrica
    Also even though Andy lost the fight, Toney and Andy's other friends find thode guys after school and ruff em up a bit, a message to leave Andy alone
  7. Lyrica
    March 24th, 2017 02:55 PM
    Lyrica
    Yeah that sounds perfect~
    Also wanna do an at school scene where its like clearly front page news what the sweasons are doing, so wanna do a kinda scene where Andy and Yumi are walking in and many students and maybe even teachers have news papers and they kinda have mix looks and expressions.

Some look sympathetic bc Andy has to live with that while others look angry and disgusted doing the whole judgy thing.

A fight happens at lunch between Andy and some guys, Andy has to go to the nurse, Yumi goes with and holds his hand (Andy is unconscious, sorry bud you don't win this fight) Andy pretends to be asleep a bit longer bc he likes the feel of Yumi's hand in his. When he wakes up they talk and andy mentions the hand holding still happening.

And yumi gets all flustered saying she only did it bc that is what you are supposed to do and lets go in a rush, but she liked it too~
  8. Mj°lner
    March 24th, 2017 12:41 AM
    Mj°lner
    Yeah, I`m thinking that they can brag a little and then bugger off to leave Andy being dissapointed in them yet again. How does that sound to you?
  9. Lyrica
    March 23rd, 2017 10:32 PM
    Lyrica
    Coolio~ plus I see them as the type to be much more self-absorbed even with a guest in the mansion
  10. Mj°lner
    March 23rd, 2017 10:31 PM
    Mj°lner
    Heh, sure . It might get too stale if they show up every time. Every once in a while is ok with me.

Total page views: , page views today: 0