Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Javascript Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mj°lner

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mj°lner and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 67
  1. Lyrica
    October 10th, 2016 11:24 PM
    Lyrica
    Oh no he is fine!~ Do you see me over here just writing about how awful their parents are ? You make him as insufferable as you want!

I always like ideas. PM away!

And yeah, I asked around and someone said it was because the site was so active it was crashing a bit at certain times. I redid my post though just not as good as the first one I had but it should do~

-hugs back and offers some pretzels I am munching on-
  2. Mj°lner
    October 10th, 2016 11:19 PM
    Mj°lner
    Thanks, I hope he isn`t too insufferable for you. Let me know if you think that.
    It does have quite a lot of promise, yes. I like that . I have an idea for it already, I can PM it to you if you want.
    Aww, poor dear...it`s probably just some temporary thing. I`m sure it`ll be ok.

I haven`t experienced an error code like that on this site. I haven`t had any problems with it recently or that I can remember, but don`t worry. It`ll sort itself out - hugs-.
  3. Lyrica
    October 10th, 2016 01:56 AM
    Lyrica
    Why thank you! I also love your jackass of a James~
    I love this rp so much it is already brimming with hidden wants and slight outburst.
    Also I had a reply for banish the wicked but I got kicked off here cuz it said the server was down or something so I lost it and now I am a bit peeved so I don't wanna rewrite it right now.

Have you been having that trouble at all yesterday or today? Saying the site/server was down like error code 521? Or is it just me? :/ its frustrating either way >.>
  4. Mj°lner
    October 10th, 2016 12:23 AM
    Mj°lner
    I love how you made her, miss XD. Just the perfect, stuck up snob to go with my nutjob of a father character .
  5. Lyrica
    October 9th, 2016 03:04 PM
    Lyrica
    Do you like how I made his mumsy?
  6. Mj°lner
    October 3rd, 2016 01:27 AM
    Mj°lner
    That`s true. Good character development is never wrong XD. Yeah...you are crazy, but in a very good way .
  7. Lyrica
    October 3rd, 2016 01:13 AM
    Lyrica
    Why you sorry?
    I like crazy and I like writing so that is like the best of both worlds~
  8. Mj°lner
    October 2nd, 2016 03:28 AM
    Mj°lner
    Awesome . Sorry, I got a bit writer crazed in my response XD. -Hugs-
  9. Lyrica
    October 2nd, 2016 02:52 AM
    Lyrica