Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Javascript Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sardonyx

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sardonyx and CutiepieCandy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 304
  1. Sardonyx
    July 21st, 2017 07:59 PM
    Sardonyx
    Huh, alright. Sounds like a plan.
  2. CutiepieCandy
    July 21st, 2017 06:25 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    I've been thinking about it, but do you think it would be a good idea if Tomoko and her family were puppet-style users? You mentioning that the jutsu could be an "advanced Puppet Jutsu" gave me the idea. And I was also thinking her family could've moved from The Land of Snow, which would explain why Tomoko is so chubby. The fat would also help keep her warm in the cold weather.
  3. CutiepieCandy
    July 21st, 2017 12:56 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    Yay :3 Ay will get his cute and chubby wife back in human form
  4. Sardonyx
    July 21st, 2017 12:53 AM
    Sardonyx
    Oh yes, now I remember. Seems like it could be some advanced Puppet Jutsu. I remember there was one guy who could actually transfer his soul into the bodies of others. I think it was Dan, Tsunade's former lover. So a jutsu like that already exists if I'm not mistaken. No reason why we can't apply it here.
  5. CutiepieCandy
    July 21st, 2017 12:19 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    My idea was, and I quote: "Now that I think about it, do you think we should possibly have a jutsu that can turn a doll into a living human, but it requires a lot of chakra, DNA (like a strand of hair or spit, which will make the doll turn into that person whom the DNA is from) from a human, and there to be a spirit possessing the doll (which is already going to happen :3)?"
  6. Sardonyx
    July 21st, 2017 12:18 AM
    Sardonyx
    Which idea? Go ahead.
  7. CutiepieCandy
    July 21st, 2017 12:14 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    I remember I mentioned an idea you didn't respond to. May I bring it up?
  8. CutiepieCandy
    July 20th, 2017 01:08 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    Alrighty then. I'm excited for it :3
  9. Sardonyx
    July 20th, 2017 01:06 AM
    Sardonyx
    Hmm, I think it would best with Ay and Tomoko meeting and work our way forward.
  10. CutiepieCandy
    July 20th, 2017 01:04 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    Yay~! We might be able to start the Flashbacks soon :3 Which one should we start with?

Total page views: , page views today: 0