Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Madcat

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Madcat and Chrysm
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 92
  1. Madcat
    March 19th, 2015 09:14 AM
    Madcat
    Definitely an option. By this point, Korinshu is probably wondering where in the galaxy she got off to. Here's a link to the thread, if you don't have it.

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...les-16271.html
  2. Chrysm
    March 17th, 2015 12:31 PM
    Chrysm
    At this point it should be fine. Sushira is still trying to find a way to get out of the building undetected, but at this point, I am heavily tempted to have her give up and call Korinshu
  3. Madcat
    March 17th, 2015 07:15 AM
    Madcat
    Ok. Im getting over a cold so Im a bit spacey these days, but should be good enough, so long as things dont get too complicated.
  4. Chrysm
    March 15th, 2015 06:54 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

I'm ready to try and continue
  5. Chrysm
    February 9th, 2015 01:48 PM
    Chrysm
    She still doesn't want to risk being detected. I'm sure the delegate might be offended if they find her seemingly spying on them
  6. Madcat
    February 9th, 2015 07:57 AM
    Madcat
    No worries. One thing I should point out, perhaps, is that the native Minbari are not the enemy. Walking up to one of the guards or something won't get her immediately shot or anything. They might be a bit surprised to find a Jedi wandering around in their supposedly-secure building, but the Minbari are a Republic world.
  7. Chrysm
    February 8th, 2015 01:15 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

Sorry I haven't posted anything. RL is crazy right now, and I've got writer's block
  8. Madcat
    December 10th, 2014 09:12 AM
    Madcat
    No worries, take as much time as you need.
  9. Chrysm
    December 10th, 2014 01:58 AM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

I'm not going to be on until Thursday. I need as much time as I can muster in order to finish my final assignment for class
  10. Chrysm
    May 12th, 2014 06:43 PM
    Chrysm
    OK, we'll pause until further notice. Let me know when you're able to continue. I hope things go well

Total page views: , page views today: 0