Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dudey

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dudey and KingCrowley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. KingCrowley
    January 7th, 2015 01:42 AM
    KingCrowley
    It's up and finished :3
  2. KingCrowley
    January 6th, 2015 10:07 PM
    KingCrowley
    Just wanna let you know, working on a white collar spanking pic, with Neal being around five years old ^^
  3. dudey
    November 22nd, 2014 04:36 AM
    dudey
    Aw, man, lol. I thought the site had deleted my comment, so I edited it... O_o Whoops, sorry. But well, I'm glad you at least got to see my original post.

And yes, you can definitely count on me as a fellow fan and a fan of your own artwork

Now you've got me imagining Matt Bomer behind the scenes, resenting Tim DeKay (and you, of course, lol) against his better judgment due to all the scripted spankings that demand it look like the real thing *evil laugh* Jeff Eastin should definitely have written a last-ditch effort at this in the finale. Like, in the middle of the happy ending (which they just HAVE to give poor Neal... *frets*), Peter just kinda seals the deal by giving Neal an honorary spanking (with the whole 'one to grow on' thing too), haha. Proper send-off and all that! *smirk*
  4. KingCrowley
    November 22nd, 2014 04:13 AM
    KingCrowley
    ahhh thanks for the super long amazing comment! even though it doesn't show up properly on the pic but ah well XDD

awwww thanks so much, it means a lot to find a fellow WC fan and someone who loves my style! thanks so much *hugs all around*

I would be an epic writer XD hehe but there would be so much spanking, Matt Bomer would hate me XDDDD and it would so happen, it has to happen *fingers crossed for upcoming eppies*
  5. dudey
    November 22nd, 2014 04:11 AM
    dudey
    I JUST SAW YOUR ARTWORK!!! ^_^

Man, I believe I never favorited something so quickly! Your Neal came out looking like his true wondrous self! :3 So the effort definitely paid off! I'm especially glad YOU'RE happy with your own result; that's really what it's all about, after all!

I wish you WERE a writer on the show... Fans would be floating on clouds of sheer giddiness then, lol. And I can SO see what you suggested: Neal doing the innocent act while Peter arches his eyebrows at him significantly :P
  6. KingCrowley
    November 22nd, 2014 02:58 AM
    KingCrowley
    I know :c if I had written WC there would be spankings thrown left right and center, lol XD

it really would, Neal could give Peter the 'ha good one' bit and Peter would just be like 'who said I was kidding?' ohhh it would have been awesome *pouts*

awww I'm glad you have faith in me, cause I managed to finally get it done, drawing Neal was so hard :c
  7. dudey
    November 21st, 2014 04:54 AM
    dudey
    Man, Jeff Eastin being a fellow spanko! XD If only... Then he could've crafted a TRUER love letter to the fans, directly tied once more to fandom :P

A threat like that was completely doable - it would've gone over really well during their father/son undercover stint, after all *sigh* Talk about a lost opportunity, hehe.

I can only imagine how hard it is to draw anything, let alone a fancy human being like Neal, but you could do it like before (with your de-aged fanart): make him adult, but kinda chibify him if it makes it easier, lol. That would definitely result in no small measure of cuteness, anyway :3 I have faith in your abilities! ^_^
  8. KingCrowley
    November 20th, 2014 09:32 PM
    KingCrowley
    Ugh! I knoooow! Just one swat! Or even the threat of going over his knee, even if it was a joke! DX it needed to be there, and it would be if Jeff Eastin was a spanko xD and awww Peter can deny it all he wants, but even Neal said Peter was more of a Father to him than his own Dad XD

and I will try, I know it'll be hard to get right, especially Neal, but I'll do my best XDD

and awww well, I'm so glad you liked it!
  9. dudey
    November 20th, 2014 09:22 PM
    dudey
    I KNOW, right? Sometimes I just really hoped Peter would lose his cool and swat Neal, just the one time! :P I'm sure each time Neal got majorly in trouble, all us CP fans would kinda hold our breath and wish for the impossible, but then Peter would just sigh and lecture him, haha.

Aw, and that hand smack was indeed funny and totally a Dad thing to do. Which is why when Jones accused Peter of already acting like Neal's Dad in the recent episode and Peter denied it, we all shook our heads along with Jones XD

Oooh, and yes, PLEASE draw more! Especially if it's with adult!Neal! That would be EPIC! I hope your muse spurs you on and you have plenty of free time for it!

And as for the comment, you're welcome! ^_^ I could gush without end, but I'll say this instead: thank you for creating something I can just stare and coo at for long precious minutes! :3
  10. KingCrowley
    November 20th, 2014 08:59 PM
    KingCrowley
    omg me too! It was like the only TV series I could get into, I fell in love with Neal and Peter's father/son relationship right away. HOW there is no spanking in the show really boggles my mind, though Peter did smack Neal's hand once xD it was so parent-like XD

Aww I'm glad you liked the Art, I was thinking of drawing another with Adult Neal getting spanked actually :3 I hope I get around to doing it too, I love them so much.

Again thanks for the comment and such, means a lot! *hugs*

Total page views: , page views today: 0