Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > CommanderGree

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between CommanderGree and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 249
  1. CommanderGree
    May 10th, 2022 01:56 PM
    CommanderGree
    I will bro, It's a pain in the neck but.... God is it hard to not worry about my plans.
  2. mastervegeta
    May 10th, 2022 12:01 PM
    mastervegeta
    Oh, I see. I hope you feel better soon, sis!
  3. CommanderGree
    May 10th, 2022 11:31 AM
    CommanderGree
    Heh, Yeah.... It is pretty fun yet, Hard I plan for a whole slew of changes alongside my team, I am also battling a cold... Not fun
  4. mastervegeta
    May 10th, 2022 01:39 AM
    mastervegeta
    Oh, Diary of a Slave, huh? I played the first one!

(By playing I mean I beat the game once and then got back to my multiple pre spanking saves to see the girls spank Rodrigo again and again, what with the semi random scolding and implements, lol.)

Never got around to play the second, though. Maybe I'll play your version of the second!
  5. CommanderGree
    February 10th, 2018 06:59 PM
    CommanderGree
    Hey,Brother Sarah here,could you do me a favor and send me a PM of one of my ideas about the MC on Spanquest If you want to you can send me the whole message so i can leave a message for Banjo next time-Sarah
  6. CommanderGree
    January 30th, 2018 03:01 AM
    CommanderGree
    Uh,Bro you uh didn't um, replied back to my Message...
  7. mastervegeta
    November 30th, 2017 02:16 AM
    mastervegeta
    Oh,okay.But I'm not sure when I'll get on those kinds of rps again.
  8. CommanderGree
    November 30th, 2017 02:14 AM
    CommanderGree
    No,let me tell you.
    I want to research how other people rp with you either as Sofia,Amber,the others.
  9. mastervegeta
    November 30th, 2017 01:27 AM
    mastervegeta
    Eh...you man,do the rps I do?
  10. CommanderGree
    November 30th, 2017 01:11 AM
    CommanderGree
    I mean i want to go through them to plan out my ideas in a more in-depth look.
    I guess what i'm askin' is to do them so i can get an rough idea on my own ideas.

Total page views: , page views today: 0