Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > RedHott BareButt

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between RedHott BareButt and Rain Fanatic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. RedHott BareButt
    April 12th, 2020 09:55 PM
    RedHott BareButt
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...hot-36775.html

Here it is! You can be whichever contestant you want for this first intro. I don't think we should introduce everyone individually but it's a good start.
  2. Rain Fanatic
    April 12th, 2020 08:24 PM
    Rain Fanatic
    Right! Would you like to start?
  3. RedHott BareButt
    April 12th, 2020 05:27 PM
    RedHott BareButt
    We can just make it up as we go
  4. Rain Fanatic
    April 11th, 2020 09:27 PM
    Rain Fanatic
    Ok, great! Do you wanna discuss some more details before we start or would you rather just make it up as we go?
  5. RedHott BareButt
    April 11th, 2020 07:54 PM
    RedHott BareButt
    Yeah I'm sure we can make it work!
  6. Rain Fanatic
    April 11th, 2020 06:19 AM
    Rain Fanatic
    I can work with that! Only thing is, I'm not super familiar with all the characters because I've only ever watched the first season of the show. But I think I'll manage
  7. RedHott BareButt
    April 10th, 2020 10:22 PM
    RedHott BareButt
    I'd be fine either including canon Total Drama characters or maybe OCs, but preferably the canon ones
  8. Rain Fanatic
    April 10th, 2020 08:05 PM
    Rain Fanatic
    Cool! You wanna go with the Total Drama one? I'll admit it was my favorite? If so, can you tell me what characters would you like to include? Also, are you okay with OCs or do you prefer established characters?
  9. RedHott BareButt
    April 9th, 2020 08:45 PM
    RedHott BareButt
    Sure! I'd be happy to RP with you!
  10. Rain Fanatic
    April 9th, 2020 06:30 AM
    Rain Fanatic
    Hi, not sure if you're still looking for an rp partner but I loved your Totala Drama idea and would be willing to try it out. Or really, any of the ideas you described.

Total page views: , page views today: 0