Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Itachi_Uchiha

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Itachi_Uchiha and Shadowlight
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Shadowlight
    December 17th, 2015 07:07 AM
    Shadowlight
    Eithers fine with me
  2. Itachi_Uchiha
    December 17th, 2015 07:06 AM
    Itachi_Uchiha
    I usually rp on skype cause I can use my phone when I am on the go lol but we could try forum rp
  3. Shadowlight
    December 17th, 2015 06:02 AM
    Shadowlight
    I can be whatever role and what are my options at where to roleplay this at?
  4. Itachi_Uchiha
    December 17th, 2015 05:59 AM
    Itachi_Uchiha
    Alright. where do you want to rp this? And what role would you like?
  5. Shadowlight
    December 17th, 2015 05:34 AM
    Shadowlight
    Okay so it's set in modern times with Sesshomaru being a high ranking CEO or something or other. Rin has lost her family in a fire and refuses to speak though she takes a liking to him and despite how aloof he is he feels for the girl and adopts her. He slowly gets her to open up and eventually she starts acting like a regular kid
  6. Itachi_Uchiha
    December 17th, 2015 05:22 AM
    Itachi_Uchiha
    Alright well sounds like we are on the same page. Can't wait to hear the idea you had
  7. Shadowlight
    December 17th, 2015 05:02 AM
    Shadowlight
    alright, sounds good. I like having a plot as well, since anything else gets repetitive fast. I don't do diaper play, enemas...anything in that nature and I try to write decent length replies though I warn you that I do have stomach problems and when I get sick they tend to shorten but only when I'm unwell.

One Idea I had was more or less similar to the events in cannon but in a modern setting. Which can be changed if you want since I'm pretty flexible in Rp.

Okay so this sounds similar to one idea I had. It'
  8. Itachi_Uchiha
    December 17th, 2015 04:47 AM
    Itachi_Uchiha
    I like a lot of things, I am pretty open but you said father daughter... I like strict daddies, but very loving at the end of the day. Open for most implements. Corner time, cuddles, plot that isn't one spanking scene after another, lets flesh it out. I like decent length replies, and there isn't much that offends me. I don't like diaper play unless there is an actual infant involved. I like to set them in a modern setting with Rin being his biological daughter, mom can be present or deceased, whichever.
  9. Shadowlight
    December 17th, 2015 04:23 AM
    Shadowlight
    Well first off what do you like in an rp? I'll listen 'em from there
  10. Itachi_Uchiha
    December 17th, 2015 04:14 AM
    Itachi_Uchiha
    Having issues with messaging But I am interested in hearing your ideas for Rin/Sessh

Total page views: , page views today: 0