Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Melakka

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Melakka and VGKforever
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 224
  1. Melakka
    November 2nd, 2020 08:03 PM
    Melakka
    You are terribly sweet .. of course we can chat whenever you wish! I hope all goes well for you especially over the next few days.
  2. VGKforever
    October 31st, 2020 11:02 PM
    VGKforever
    Hi Mel. I had a feeling you might be a little stuck, and I understand. I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm not at all bothered that you feel it's time to take an indefinite break. Thanks for all your time and effort. If at some point in the future you feel you would like to revisit it, I would be happy to talk about it. If not, I have no hard feelings. It was a pleasure, and I hope we can continue to chat from time to time.
  3. Melakka
    October 31st, 2020 03:38 PM
    Melakka
    Hi Morgan. I'm terribly sorry but I seem to have all but dried on our tale. I have wrestled with it a bit but keep coming up empty. It is really bad of me to let you down like this but maybe we might resurrect it sometime down the road if you are still interested at that point? I've rarely been so stuck for words as I am at the moment! ;(
  4. VGKforever
    September 16th, 2020 05:11 AM
    VGKforever
    Sadly I never did finish it. But now that you mention it, I am open to redoing entirely. I don't think I was too thrilled with the way Kara came out in the first one. I based the last sketch on the characters' designs from Superman the Animated Series, which is one of Lois's best looks and one of Kara's worst at the same time. (Also she's not Kryptonian nor Superman's cousin in the animated series, which is bizarre.) Let me see what I can do.
  5. Melakka
    September 13th, 2020 10:20 PM
    Melakka
    Hi Morgan hope you are continuing to manage well in the current circumstances.
    Well that is splendidly sneaky .. what a plan! I liked the clip, there is the partial truth of the time differential of colossally speeding with respect to the Earth I think from my total non understanding of special relativity to give it added gravitas too.
    Oh, and something I've been meaning to ask is did you finish your sketch of Lois/Kara it was a lovely depiction of our two lovers.
  6. VGKforever
    September 13th, 2020 06:31 AM
    VGKforever
    Hi, Mel! Right now, Wonder Woman and Superman are discussing using magic to clear the public's memory, but as you can see from my post, they won't take that route. My idea for how the heroes wind up wiping the incident from the public memory comes from the 1978 Superman movie. After Batman and Cyborg trace the location of the broadcast, Supergirl flies around the earth to turn back time to slightly before the broadcast went live. With the knowledge of where Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are hiding, she can get to them before the broadcast, and deal with them then. To solve the issue of them just shrinking down again to break out of Arkham, we can maybe say Kara confiscates the last of Poison Ivy's shrinking toxin.

Here's the clip from the movie, if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCaeI5RffI
  7. VGKforever
    August 22nd, 2020 10:54 PM
    VGKforever
    Yes, that sounds great. I'll be fine with anything you come up with. Or I can make the transition too, if you'd prefer.
  8. Melakka
    August 22nd, 2020 07:26 AM
    Melakka
    I'm being a bit dithery about the next morning. I'm thinking maybe Kara opens the newspaper and gets a horrific shock. Does that meet with what you hope/expect?
  9. Melakka
    March 16th, 2020 10:29 PM
    Melakka
    Ah, I thought it was just my connection! Got there in the end anyway and thank you for the kind thought.
  10. VGKforever
    March 16th, 2020 10:17 PM
    VGKforever
    With the Discord outage, I wasn't sure if you saw my message. But what I said was feel free to gloss over the next part if you wouldn't prefer to write it.

Total page views: , page views today: 0