Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Fariel228

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Fariel228 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Fariel228
    May 7th, 2022 04:36 PM
    Fariel228
    idk just decided to manage my friendlist, like why not
  2. Jinchu
    May 7th, 2022 04:33 PM
    Jinchu
    Um, hello? A bit surprised to get a friend request from you now. XD
  3. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 04:41 PM
    Jinchu
    Wanted to ask fir future references, if you have taboos about certain devices, and also what over kinks aside from the spanking woud be ok with you. What kind of things the queen can tran her Lucius to do and what punishments she can inflict on him, basically. I do not expect a full list, jsut don't want to make you iffy by accident, since the RP implies certain level of kinkyness...
  4. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 11:46 AM
    Jinchu
    Exectly. Tell me if you wnat to ahve anything special
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...13#post4080813 - here goes the thread. Notice that you can subscribe so you won't miss my response.
  5. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 11:30 AM
    Jinchu
    Sounds good! I will set the threada nd send you the link then.
  6. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 10:53 AM
    Jinchu
    I am ok with it and I can be a spanker for this. I think we can start with prey much the same premise as the origina and develop it as we go.

One thing I want to point out, though. The original Rp is clearly pretty sexual in nature, whilke the boy is clearly very underaged. While my own opinion on it might be different, the site's rules do not support that, so I think we have to either make the guy at least 18 (he can still be naive and unexperienced), or or turn the sexual overtones down. Whatever you prefer.
  7. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 10:15 AM
    Jinchu
    I don't think it would be ok with continueing someone else's RP, but we can re-create it with the same premise. Or you are not really looking to RP it yourself? I'm sorry, I am a bit confused.
  8. Fariel228
    June 10th, 2021 10:13 AM
    Fariel228
    idk I never role played before and I am afraid to ruin it, but the scenario looked promising so I was thinking maybe anyone else would be interested in continuing it
  9. Jinchu
    June 10th, 2021 08:26 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Saw your RP suggestion thread. Are you looking for a spanker or spankee for this one?

Total page views: , page views today: 0