Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Ruby_thunder

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Ruby_thunder and LillySnow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Ruby_thunder
    May 10th, 2021 11:35 AM
    Ruby_thunder
    I know lot of people that said the same thing to me. That is why most of my role-playing threads dies off. I wish you the best of luck on other rps
  2. LillySnow
    May 10th, 2021 09:50 AM
    LillySnow
    Sorry, it's not personal, but I can't get along well with your writing. I'm the first not to be a native English speaker and the construction of my sentences can feel very European at times, but there are posts where I really don't understand what you mean and I have to interpret and it's really hard for me
  3. Ruby_thunder
    May 9th, 2021 08:35 PM
    Ruby_thunder
    I am having the Nasari team do some in fighting with team where Liara escape to Omega
  4. Ruby_thunder
    May 8th, 2021 03:11 PM
    Ruby_thunder
    yeap, I think that is what we planned
  5. LillySnow
    May 8th, 2021 10:17 AM
    LillySnow
    Sorry, here I am.
    We had decided that Liara was fleeing to Omega to escape Benezia's orders and to bring her home Vasylia was injured, and Renio and Benezia were really pissed at Liara?
  6. Ruby_thunder
    May 7th, 2021 06:36 PM
    Ruby_thunder
    Is omega where we going have Renio getting Liara back?
  7. Ruby_thunder
    May 6th, 2021 05:51 AM
    Ruby_thunder
    I have idea, how about on way there the squad have fight how Nasari managed her team and Renio or Vasylia have sent head of time leaving liara alone to explore on her own then renio rush back to bring back Liara
  8. Ruby_thunder
    May 4th, 2021 08:35 AM
    Ruby_thunder
    I edited my post to make clear then what did before hand
  9. Ruby_thunder
    May 4th, 2021 08:27 AM
    Ruby_thunder
    Oh sorry I mean for her use her powers to get it from other side of the room. Benezia want to know if she in pain that she able to use her powers to keep on fighting.
  10. LillySnow
    May 4th, 2021 08:14 AM
    LillySnow
    I didn't understand the paddle with what is to be taken by Nasari ._.

Total page views: , page views today: 0