Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > diceroller4

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between diceroller4 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. diceroller4
    July 21st, 2021 09:06 PM
    diceroller4
    okay, response up.
  2. diceroller4
    July 21st, 2021 07:38 PM
    diceroller4
    Oh awesome! Yes still very much interest, I'll respond as soon as I get a chance
  3. Jinchu
    July 21st, 2021 02:18 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello! I['ve posted in the Tanya RP.

I realise you might loose interest in it after so long and it's all right. Just wanted to keep you updated.
  4. Jinchu
    September 19th, 2018 01:50 PM
    Jinchu
  5. diceroller4
    September 19th, 2018 01:10 PM
    diceroller4
    Okay I'll handle the youngest too and get her in on causing problems. It'll be a couple hours before I'll be able to get a thread going so feel free to start if you want.
  6. Jinchu
    September 19th, 2018 07:19 AM
    Jinchu
    Great that you're so open in term of punishments; always awkward playing top with a new partner, trying to stya in their boundaries. ))

Sounds awesome! I'd go with sneaking out in secret plot just for the sake of naughtyness. ~__^ I was thinking the other sister might be the youngest one, maybe 8-9 years old; closer to her runaway sister and so taking her side and not revealing the college student's true age. ))
    As for who plays her, it depends on whever or not you wnat her to get spanked too? Though you can take her anyway, if you want, causing moschief and then leading the older one in trouble. ^^

Should I start the thraed or would you? You can send me a link right away, if you wish.
  7. diceroller4
    September 18th, 2018 03:13 PM
    diceroller4
    That works, and adds a certain something that not only is the character being treated like a kid, but by someone younger than her.

I like just about everything when it comes to positions and implements, mixing things up is half the fun. Like most additional punishments too: corner time, mouth soaping, enema, ginger, writing lines, etc. So feel free to go with whatever works for you.

Full weekend? Sounds awesome. So parents are going away for the weekend and hire a new sitter for their two(?) daughters who still live at home. Older of the two decides to sneak out and stay with a friend for the weekend (or perhaps she had permission but it was last minute so no one told the sitter and she just thinks the kid snuck out) however just as the sitter is freaking out and about to call the parents the oldest sister arrives for a suprise visit.

Sound good? How old should the youngest sibling be? Should I control them as well or you?
  8. Jinchu
    September 18th, 2018 01:17 PM
    Jinchu
    I'd offer her to be a bit younger (since college students rarely babysit); but let her look much more mature, on her age or elder.

Well, what kind of spankings do you like, implements and such? Additional punishments?

Also, plot-wise: what if the aprents are away for the weekend, and so the college girl is in her sitter's full control for the whole weekend?
  9. diceroller4
    September 18th, 2018 01:12 PM
    diceroller4
    No that works perfectly. I'm honestly not sure what would be more amusing for the sitter herself: someone older, someone about my character's real age, or someone who's actually younger than them. I'll leave it up to you there.

I feel like there is some important detail I'm forgetting also. Any thoughts on what else needs ironing out?
  10. Jinchu
    September 18th, 2018 07:22 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, that's a fun idea! I think we can work around it.

I was thinking the college student might look about 12-13 (maybe even not so young, but since teh babysitter expect two kids, and she looks close enough...), or would it be too unrealistic?

Total page views: , page views today: 0