Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > RuzgarTW

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between RuzgarTW and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. RuzgarTW
    November 13th, 2020 02:48 PM
    RuzgarTW
    I think at the start they would be more passive, but eventually they started to find the fun out of it I have nothing to do today do I hope we could push the progress!
  2. Jinchu
    November 13th, 2020 01:29 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok then. Well, nothing much. I feel like your characters are pretty passive, but if that's how you feel to play them, it's up to you!
  3. RuzgarTW
    November 12th, 2020 02:15 PM
    RuzgarTW
    I think we're doing fine, how about you? Any comments?
  4. Jinchu
    November 11th, 2020 11:09 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi. Wanted to check if you enjoy or RP, if I shoudl chnage or add anything, etc.
  5. RuzgarTW
    January 27th, 2020 04:34 AM
    RuzgarTW
    I'm back and I'm ready for RPs!
  6. Jinchu
    January 24th, 2020 06:59 AM
    Jinchu
    Congrats! Enjoy your holidays. )
  7. RuzgarTW
    January 24th, 2020 01:58 AM
    RuzgarTW
    Thank you very much! However I'll be out for a few days, my replies would be quite slow, it's Chinese New Year.
  8. Jinchu
    January 22nd, 2020 01:32 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...16#post3853016 - hope you like it. I realised it might be more accurate to the source material and probably make more sence to use the period then Naruto wasn't yet Hokage.
  9. RuzgarTW
    January 22nd, 2020 12:11 PM
    RuzgarTW
    Could you start instead of me? That sound nice!
  10. Jinchu
    January 22nd, 2020 11:55 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok then. Would you like to start the thread? Maybe with Naruto as Hokage visiting Hidden Sand Village, or vice versa?..

Total page views: , page views today: 0