Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Melakka

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Melakka and VGKforever
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 233
  1. VGKforever
    January 22nd, 2020 02:32 AM
    VGKforever
    Sure, that's about what I was thinking as well. I do have an idea about what would make Kara fly off into danger soon: Lois and Kara have a few drinks, and Lois accidentally lets it slip that Clark told her confidentially that he'd just taken three members of Intergang to jail, and that they'd been in possession of Lexcorp weapons. Because her judgment is obscured, Kara flies off to infiltrate Lexcorp, with undesirable results.
  2. Melakka
    January 21st, 2020 10:22 PM
    Melakka
    It was fun chatting with Raven but I suspect it might be time to move the plot along a bit? Not absolutely necessary from my point of view as I like the domestic side of their lives too so just an idle thought really
  3. VGKforever
    January 21st, 2020 08:19 PM
    VGKforever
    Great. I have a break at work then. I always look forward to your responses.
  4. Melakka
    January 21st, 2020 08:17 PM
    Melakka
    As always you are welcome to respond whenever you are ready, I don't mind waiting at all.
  5. VGKforever
    January 21st, 2020 08:09 PM
    VGKforever
    Hi Mel. If you don't mind waiting about an hour, I'll have a response.
  6. VGKforever
    January 20th, 2020 03:22 AM
    VGKforever
    I like the way it's going. Any character development is great. Thanks for all your posts. They're great, and the RP is very fun.
  7. Melakka
    January 19th, 2020 09:38 PM
    Melakka
    It's fine with me but I have just had Kara blurt it all out now. For a while I thought you maybe thought it odd for her to do so and it could be seen that way but I figured it's at the heart of the story and it could be just as natural to want to share with an old friend. I'm liking Raven in the sitting room anyway ..
  8. VGKforever
    January 19th, 2020 07:41 PM
    VGKforever
    Sorry if I'm dragging this scene out too long. I like it, but I understand if you'd prefer to move things along. Just let me know.
  9. Melakka
    January 19th, 2020 06:31 PM
    Melakka
    That's fine Morgan, I'll come back at my bedtime.
  10. VGKforever
    January 19th, 2020 06:27 PM
    VGKforever
    Hi Mel. I'm more caught up at work than I thought I'd be. I'll respond in about 2 hours.

Total page views: , page views today: 0