Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Melakka

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Melakka and VGKforever
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 233
  1. Melakka
    February 28th, 2020 11:07 PM
    Melakka
    I'm going to sleep now but I did want to thank you for your excellent turn as Harley .. I laughed quite a bit. I also had a vague idea of having her paddled in an amusing way if it could be worked in but it didn't happen. If you're not against the idea we could bring her back down the line of course.
  2. Melakka
    February 28th, 2020 10:04 PM
    Melakka
    I'll edit it soonest!
  3. VGKforever
    February 28th, 2020 10:03 PM
    VGKforever
    Minor, but the Flash I was playing is Wally West. Barry Allen isn't as goofy.
  4. VGKforever
    February 28th, 2020 09:54 PM
    VGKforever
    No worries. And great, sounds like a plan.
  5. Melakka
    February 28th, 2020 09:51 PM
    Melakka
    I only just spotted this I'm afraid. Sure I think Kara getting cocky is entirely plausible the way things have been going and the heat vision thing will work well!
  6. VGKforever
    February 28th, 2020 07:49 PM
    VGKforever
    That was a really good scene. I think that about wraps that one up? I'm not sure if this fits Kara's personality, but do you think victory could make her cocky for a few days? As in she starts to break some of her and Lois's rules and maybe does the heat vision off the mirror for her eyebrows?
  7. Melakka
    February 22nd, 2020 11:04 PM
    Melakka
    I'm afraid I am shutting down for the night but thanks for the story and the local knowledge! The Sangre de Cristo were a background feature to some of the trip, blood red in the evening and I'm pretty sure the legend of Sleeping Ute was part of that range. I might be misspelling but it's pronounced 'ooh-tay'
  8. VGKforever
    February 22nd, 2020 10:31 PM
    VGKforever
    Sedona was a backwater town when I was a kid, but it's become a nice city in the past 20 years. A lot of the new age mysticism stuff that's cropped up there is a little too much for me since some of it has a tendency to make a quick buck off of selling Native American symbols to tourists (a censored image of the god Kokopelli being on everything from bottle openers to license plates, for example.) But it is decently cosmopolitan now, and the locals really do mean well in spite of not completely understanding the beliefs of the people who came before.
  9. Melakka
    February 22nd, 2020 10:15 PM
    Melakka
    Yes we stayed a night or two in Sedona and also at Durango I think was close by. There was a lovely chap at the laundrette there who assured us he'd take care of our laundry when we went out for the day which he did, very helpful with directions too. Very friendly people wherever we went.
  10. VGKforever
    February 22nd, 2020 05:12 PM
    VGKforever
    I imagine it was a road sign. Taos in in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, up dirt roads. It's not the kind of place you would pass through. If you're ever back in the Southwest, Taos is a really interesting destination. It's still home to a tribe of the Tihua Native American nation, who were very skilled architects in antiquity. They weren't on the level of the Aztecs or Toltecs, but more impressive than the Navajo or Hopi.
    So if you saw the cliff dwellings, you were in Sedona?

Total page views: , page views today: 0