Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Circe

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Circe and monkeytoster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. monkeytoster
    February 18th, 2022 12:57 AM
    monkeytoster
    Hey Circe, I'm looking to commission you.
  2. monkeytoster
    May 28th, 2011 04:36 AM
    monkeytoster
    *catches up with Circe* You stole my stuff, AND sent back Abe! He owed me fifty bucks! GIMME MY FRIGGEN CARDS BACK!
  3. monkeytoster
    May 5th, 2011 08:23 PM
    monkeytoster
    *wakes up* What the!? Why did I get eaten by a hairbrush!? Oh ya, hot witch.
    (to Teddybear) DENIS! Why didn't you save me!?
    (Denis) I thought it was funny.
    Oh...you suuuuuck.
    (Denis) I was right though, and shouldn't you be focused on the witch who still has your wallet and the summon card for you?

DAMN IT! *grows black angel wings and takes off after Circe*
    GIVE ME BACK MY STUFF!!!!
    (Denis) He is such an idiot... Well, time to drink. *pulls out a stolen bottle of monkeytoster's vodka* Cheers, you big moron!
  4. Circe
    May 1st, 2011 09:00 PM
    Circe
    *Circe adds a hairbrush to that nightmare and giggles as she flies away*
    snicker !! :3
  5. monkeytoster
    April 19th, 2011 09:46 PM
    monkeytoster
    *starts having nightmare*(still asleep) nggu, nooo... Arachne stop... I didn't do it... that could be from anybody's paintball gun... stop... that hurts... save me Denis.
  6. Circe
    April 19th, 2011 08:27 PM
    Circe
    D'aaaawwwww...... :3
    *Circe covers Monkeytoster and his teddybear with a blanket made of spider webbing*
    Just go with the flow, Abe, chill.....
    *Abe reaches into his stovepipe hat and pulls out a time travel stopwatch and disappears in a stream of Chromaton particles.*
  7. monkeytoster
    April 13th, 2011 08:06 PM
    monkeytoster
    (I am not nervous, I'm just an idiot. Also I didn't base my character off traditional fey legends but a few extremely well done urban fantasy books where even the most powerful fey have been forced to change with the world or be destroyed. My character is a wiser male version of Sprig from a book I read in grade school called " Revenge of the Shadow King")
    *Circe's evil plan to bore monkeytoster to sleep worked, and monkeytoster fell out of another tree snuggling his teddy bear* ZZZZZZZZ
    Abe Lincoln: what in the seventeen hells is going on?
  8. Circe
    April 13th, 2011 03:02 PM
    Circe
    ( Hehehe....you are so nervous and rattled that you posted both here AND on my profile, that's so cute ! XD )Riiiiight....let's get down to some serious bizniz then.
    Actually the master shifters among the Fey are the Pooka and the Morae. But that's a divergent conversation for a later time. If you need no Glamour then you are being fed by your masters, or you are carrying Chimera treasures that sustain you. Without personal Glamour you will quickly fall victim to Banality and the mists of mundanity will gobble you alive. All Fey know this, from Caer Kedwood in the Dutchy of Goldengate, to Caer Palisades which is ruled by Queen Mab of House Fiona.
    And if you believe that transformative swine is all there is to me, then you are about to be disabused of that silly notion.... *evil chuckle*
  9. monkeytoster
    April 13th, 2011 11:57 AM
    monkeytoster
    Ha, you only know about them? Those pathetic creatures? I was a servant of the light queen of the fey! The master shifters of the fey are sprigans, we need no glamour! You might want to check your facts on the fey, and if you are connected to that legendary sorcerer then turning me into a pig won't really do much to the master shifter.
    Besides in Underhill who knows what might happen to a pretty little goth witch unless you have somebody important to protect you. Your to good looking not to attract attention. Who knows? Maybe even the Cat Anna would try for a pet witch.
    You should have known better than to come to a fey's home, now your in every feys home. But maybe we could work something out?
    * monkeytoster's image appears now with black cat ears and a fluffy black tail*
    How bout it?
    And before you try something again, it's just an image.
  10. Circe
    April 13th, 2011 04:23 AM
    Circe
    Oh please. Spriggan's are cursed giants who long ago were punished by being transformed into twisted dwarfish beings. The only way to reattain their former height is to enter a state of rage, where-upon their mass increases based on the level of rage attained.
    *Circe points at her name* I hope you do remember the legends about a certain sorceress who knows a thing or two about 'transformations'.... > : 3
    Besides, Dream creatures such as Fey have MANY vulnerabilities. *CHUCKLE !!*
    Perhaps I should exploit a few of them upon you.......

Total page views: , page views today: 0