Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > GabbyThePuppy

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between GabbyThePuppy and KingCrowley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. GabbyThePuppy
    July 31st, 2018 01:17 AM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Hello! Apologies for taking far-too-long to get back to our roleplay. Other hobbies recently took up the majority of my time for the last couple months, but now I'm ready to get back to the other thing I love.
  2. KingCrowley
    May 1st, 2018 06:06 PM
    KingCrowley
    awww I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon ^^
  3. GabbyThePuppy
    May 1st, 2018 03:14 AM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Heya! Just water to tell youth at I haven't forgotten about our RP. I've just been suffering from spring allergies is all.
  4. KingCrowley
    April 23rd, 2018 08:32 PM
    KingCrowley
    yeah I prefer to write in paragraphs
  5. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 08:20 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Made my reply! Feels great to do some paragraph role-play on here for once!
  6. KingCrowley
  7. KingCrowley
    April 23rd, 2018 07:20 PM
    KingCrowley
    okay, I'll start it up
  8. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 07:15 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    I suppose we could start there.
  9. KingCrowley
    April 23rd, 2018 07:14 PM
    KingCrowley
    true, he is a Dad you just DON'T want to mess with o-o

So when the Mother is being burned and Atreus takes the knife out of the fire?
  10. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 07:10 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    The thing is, Kratos can already give a good spanking with the angry sound of his voice. xD

And I was thinking we should start at the very beginning, with the funeral and such.

Total page views: , page views today: 0