Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > euniverse

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between euniverse and twig06
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. euniverse
    August 7th, 2010 07:22 PM
    euniverse
    My DA address is www.eshonen.deviantart.com If this link doesn't take you there, just go to DA and type either "nekofi, verdente, or lobinu" in the search box, and you should find me. Or you could go to Mina's DA page and find my name in her watchers list.
  2. twig06
    August 7th, 2010 10:52 AM
    twig06
    Wahoo: i m very glad that an neko's lover like my work! thank you very much! i would never thought that my draw would be enough good to interest other people than my roleplaying friends and the spankings addict or this site^^
    could you send me the link for your deviant gallery? i m very curious to see your own work buddy!
    and thank you for the friendship!
  3. euniverse
    August 4th, 2010 07:50 PM
    euniverse
    Hello, and thank you for being the first person to leave me a message! I'm an artist on DA, and while doing some random searching, I discorved Mina's gallery. I fell in love with the comedic adventures of her and a few others here in the AOTK High comics she had posted. Hoping to find more AOTK High stuff, I created an account here and found a treasure trove of red-bunned goodness! From here, I found your gallery; and with me being a HUGE lover of catgirls, it didn't take long at all for me to love your art. I was also suprised and delighted when I discovered that good hand full of my fave artist on DA also had an account here. If you're ever on DA, please stop by my gallery to check it out; my account is name "eshonen." Once again, thank you for stopping by!
  4. twig06
    August 2nd, 2010 01:52 PM
    twig06
    hello, nice to meet you!
    i m twig, mina's neko and professional brat?
    Have we meet us yet? or could you say me how you know me?

kiss-kiss

Total page views: , page views today: 0