Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dudey

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dudey and Gothicruby
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Gothicruby
    May 17th, 2015 08:58 PM
    Gothicruby
    I am so sorry to hear that; I get those sort of ruts and 'head spaces' myself quite regular and I know how exhausting it can be to try and keep them at bay, much less go through the motions. Listen, about the rp: no rush, ok? It sucks when ya feel like ya have to 'phone it in'--just do what's best for you, and, even if it takes us ten years and a half to start discussing ideas don't be afraid to PM me just for random chats

I got all your comments on the pics though--you were way too kind and generous! But I'm so glad that it can act even as a small pick-up on bad days. You'll be happy to know that I took the day to draw up some rough sketches with 'em--but it's an AU inside and AU based on the whole 'Convergence' thing in the comics recently? So, like, it has no bearing if any on future pics XD Just kind of exists in its own little world, no consequence--anyway, point is! I hope it can cheer you up some more if at all
  2. dudey
    May 17th, 2015 04:24 AM
    dudey
    Hey! ^_^ I know I'm been a little too absent... I've been pretty lazy all around b/c I feel there's too much on my plate, so I've kinda powered down on everything, lol. Kinda depressing, but I'm sure the rut won't last.

I need to review those others panels for your 'young-n-just-us' art. I always think your portrayals of Superman and Conner are the most adorable samples on this site! :3 So, I owe that to you b/c it's been too long.

And I'm still considering your proposal for RP-ing. I'd really love that - it's just that I have to be in the right mindset. But it'll probably happen sooner than later I actually look forward to it!

Thanks again for reaching out and saying 'hey' Hope you're doing well!
  3. Gothicruby
    May 15th, 2015 10:50 PM
    Gothicruby
    Hey dude! It's been ages; thought I'd drop by and say hi!
  4. Gothicruby
    December 18th, 2014 08:18 PM
    Gothicruby
    Dude! Thankyou so much for your ultra-kind, comment on my work!! I was really worried about the whole onesie thing, but I'm so glad it came off cute rather than 'step in the wrong direction'!
    Just really wanted to thank you for taking the time to view it
  5. Gothicruby
    December 16th, 2014 08:05 PM
    Gothicruby
    Awesome, can't wait to hear from ya! Talk to ya soon then dude!
  6. dudey
    December 16th, 2014 08:02 PM
    dudey
    Yeah, you're right! ^_^ It must be hard to give up that narrative control, but at the same time, I know it also flows a little smoother that way and inspires a lot of inspiring development.

I'm all for the idea of tossing ideas around! I'll PM you later on!
  7. Gothicruby
    December 14th, 2014 09:36 PM
    Gothicruby
    To be fair though, writing for an rp isn't so different from writing a long fic; usually it's just more like 'halving' the perspective on one narrative, only without control over your partner's character--the only difference really is that ya need to leave room for your partner to build up on say....ya character's reaction, or the atmosphere--so it's more...giving up a little control in that regard I guess, (and, dude, I still struggle with that more than half the time so don't worry, lol!)

But even if ya don't wanna dive right into an rp, there's no reason we can't just toss around thoughts, cutesy ideas and plot-bunnies over the PM's! Even if ideas never develop into bigger projects, it's always fun to just talk about 'em ya know? Especially with new friends
  8. dudey
    December 14th, 2014 08:44 PM
    dudey
    The RP option is definitely amazing and unique!

Also, considering joining an RP myself, I was actually considering it as soon as I read some of the samples here. It's just so different from what I'm used to, since I love writing long fics (and I take a long-ass time to write them too, lol) and I'd have to get used to writing one-sidedly. Don't know... It's that kind of thing where I WISH I could write that way, but I'm not too sure of my potential in that regard.

I could give it a try... But better towards the end of January. Would that be OK? This month and the next are kinda crazy for me - a turning point, so to speak, so my mind's not exactly clear or at ease... I could try then.

Thanks for the invitation, though. It's an honor, really, coming from you! ^_^ And trust that I would focus LIKE HELL on all the fluffy/cutesy stuff, haha, so the indulgence would be the main objective :P
  9. Gothicruby
    December 9th, 2014 12:49 PM
    Gothicruby
    Hands down, the RP realm is one of the best features for this site I'm so flattered though that you read through our rp's and your complements! My ego is gonna be so undeservingly swollen, but I'm grateful all the same. We're pretty much fluff, sap and sugar junkies when it comes to that side of spanking XD

Funny ya should say about the kiddishness of a spanking though; We were doing considering we were doing a take on drug use so...in a way it was 'adult' enough of a situation to have it in, but I understand ya completely in how harsh it is--I'm more in favour of the childish punishments too, so we always tend get more out of those

This might be a little presumptuous of me to say, but by any chance would you be interested in starting up a Young Justice or Superboy/Superman RP too? The focus would always be on Conner and Clark either way, and we could really abuse the need for some much needed father-son time between 'em?
  10. dudey
    December 9th, 2014 02:55 AM
    dudey
    No kidding, I've enjoyed each installment so much on both those RP accounts! I love all the sappiness, lol, the compensation for YJ, the parallels between Clark and Conner, and the other mentors/proteges (though I prefer for the spotlight to linger on Clark and Conner, of course). I also love that despite threats with the belt, you guys have only utilized the hand and the spoon/hairbrush for punishments. I find the belt a bit drastic and brutal, so the more kiddish the spanking, the better, I think. Which is why I loved the whole naughty step maneuver as well! And allllll the affection!!! <3 *floats away* So very endearing!

I'm gonna replace canon with your writing from now on! :P

Total page views: , page views today: 0