Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and milf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Jinchu
    November 7th, 2019 08:33 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I'd like to ewnd our RPs, sorry. Have a good day.
  2. Jinchu
    September 16th, 2019 04:27 PM
    Jinchu
    It's perfectly all right. Real life is real life, and I don't always answer fast because of it. ^^
  3. milf
    September 13th, 2019 05:38 PM
    milf
    Sorry have nbot been fully active been helping landlord put in a pool
  4. milf
    August 17th, 2019 06:00 AM
    milf
    Good morning for a bit.
  5. milf
    August 5th, 2019 07:34 PM
    milf
    Finally recovered from Gen Con LOL.. And yes I love trying to get as much detailing in backgrounds etc for rp's to give flavor and make the imagination really get juicy!
  6. Jinchu
    July 30th, 2019 08:10 AM
    Jinchu
    I hope so! ^^
  7. milf
    July 29th, 2019 08:22 PM
    milf
    This is going to be fun!
  8. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 03:16 PM
    Jinchu
    No, you didn't respond in the futa one: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...azy-34921.html I kinda decided it didn't start off propely, so didn't mention it as an option, but if you're rstill interested...

Oh, anthro. Ok, I guess I can work with that.
    I think either is good; it can be even combined in one post, though it might be too much work to do at once. What you think if i do a satrting post with Discord's scheming, and then your OC will arrive?

What your OC age should be, though? You've mentioned filly in teh suggestion thread, but I also know you're more inclined to teenage spankees.
    And one more question: shold Discord's spell affect only your OC's treatment, or should Equestrian citizens suddenly ebocme spank-happy in general?
  9. milf
    July 29th, 2019 02:40 PM
    milf
    Lets try the MLP one, and we can revive either the Christmas one or the Cinderella one. I think my last replies to those were the last ones done. Did I ever get another reply in on the Futa one?

Anyway, I am basing this MLP one on the anthro style that Circe set up in her three comics. We can open up with my OC's arrival at Cheerilee's school, or do a preview where Discord has somehow found out about her mission and casts his "Spankalot" spell as she arrives on the train?
  10. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 07:33 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I guess our older RPs died away, sadly. Though I'm not against rewiving the christmas one. Otherwise, i would galdly try the MLP one with you!

Total page views: , page views today: 0