Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mina

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mina and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. shadowsong2b
    August 29th, 2018 08:08 AM
    shadowsong2b
    So. I'm going to make a wild guess here and say Panda is your favorite Animal?
  2. shadowsong2b
    January 12th, 2018 11:52 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hey Mina. That offer for Tea is still open if you ever feel like talking.
  3. shadowsong2b
    November 21st, 2017 01:05 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Ha ha. Good luck with that. You might find i'm like Margret. Nice to have a fun time with. But Piss me off.... Yeah. And You had best respect the mighty wolf when it comes to the Wolves Dragoons. There is a reason why we are the best Merc's in the Sphere!
  4. Mina
    November 20th, 2017 08:07 PM
    Mina
    I'll be scary for your butt soon, you naughty wolf >:
  5. shadowsong2b
    November 20th, 2017 01:42 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay! it's the queen of Not scary! How you doing? Care to sit down and have a drink with me? I got my hands on this really good Blueberry Mead. course we could do Tea or something if alcohol isn't your thing.
  6. shadowsong2b
    May 31st, 2017 06:59 PM
    shadowsong2b
    For the record. The reason i'm picturing you in DT's picture, there are a lot of similarities, the hair style. Shirt, ect. Your bad ass enough that you could probably beat me to a pulp IRL, But enough of a tom boy that I think of you when I see a tom boy with a similar style to you. I mean both as complements.
  7. shadowsong2b
    April 16th, 2017 05:20 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Yeah good luck with that. You might be a demon bad ass. But i'm the Knight of the God of Shadows. Trust me. we'd just end up both KO'd or something.
  8. Mina
    April 15th, 2017 09:42 PM
    Mina
    you so far my dear, prepare yourself
  9. shadowsong2b
    April 15th, 2017 04:44 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Is there anyone or any character on this site you DONT spank at some point?
  10. shadowsong2b
    September 20th, 2016 03:12 AM
    shadowsong2b
    So I hear you replanted your forest after I sold it to the Canadian loggers. How'd it grow back so fast? Magic? could you run some of that over to the rain forest for me? thanks.

Total page views: , page views today: 0