Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > GabbyThePuppy

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between GabbyThePuppy and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 610
  1. mastervegeta
    April 23rd, 2018 04:52 PM
    mastervegeta
    Hmm,start with the kids getting spanked and then the kids spank back?
  2. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 04:19 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Would we want to do our route like that or keep like the game does?
  3. mastervegeta
    April 23rd, 2018 04:15 PM
    mastervegeta
    Oh,yeah,I did. ^_^
  4. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 04:09 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    That makes sense. Have you seen FannyThePaddle's UnderSpank series?
  5. mastervegeta
    April 23rd, 2018 04:07 PM
    mastervegeta
    Well,we can change for Rodrigo to staying on his room,but then we'd need a way for Chara to come outside the games for the spankings.

If they shared the same body they'd interact with each other,but could spank each other on a realm on their minds. Kinda like Yugi on Yu-gi-oh.

BTW....I started the Muffet rp. https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...04#post3439104
  6. GabbyThePuppy
    April 23rd, 2018 03:50 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    So wait, in the RP, both Character and Rodrigo share the same body? How will that exactly work if you don't mind me asking? :P
  7. mastervegeta
  8. GabbyThePuppy
    April 22nd, 2018 11:55 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Alright, sounds good to me!
  9. mastervegeta
    April 22nd, 2018 06:40 PM
    mastervegeta
    Probably on the start of the Genocide route? This way we make Rodrigo and Chara's partnership,and they deciding to spank each other's bum bum if needed?

Or if not that we make their decision to spank each other's bum bum if needed and skip to one of those times Chara takes control of your body on the game. )
  10. GabbyThePuppy
    April 22nd, 2018 06:38 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Well, where exactly in the game do we plan to start?

Total page views: , page views today: 0