Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Lorie

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Lorie and Spankedbuttwannabe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Spankedbuttwannabe
    February 10th, 2017 05:07 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Hows it going? I just noticed you were on.
  2. Spankedbuttwannabe
    January 25th, 2017 05:11 PM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    I think it is. Always does this time of year.

Anyway, I'll be multi-tasking but I should be around. Working on my final paper for a class.
  3. Lorie
    January 25th, 2017 03:40 PM
    Lorie
    Sorry for the long absense. Was very sick. Seems that's going around? I'm doing better now. Replied to our rps if you would like to continue.
  4. Spankedbuttwannabe
    January 18th, 2017 04:28 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Ahh, ok. Take your time. That's not a problem at all. I'm glad your feeling better.
  5. Lorie
    January 18th, 2017 04:27 AM
    Lorie
    Sick, along with some other family drama.

I should have warned you when we started that I'm barely on over the weekends since that's when I get to have quality time with my husband.

But this week I was sick and my sister, who is fine now, was in and out of the hospital.
  6. Spankedbuttwannabe
    January 18th, 2017 03:27 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    So where have you been? I haven't seen you in a few days.
  7. Lorie
    January 11th, 2017 04:26 AM
    Lorie
    That's a good question. Little, not exactly little as he stands at six feet two inches, brat likes to push bottons.
  8. Spankedbuttwannabe
    January 11th, 2017 03:38 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    Seems like things are getting steamy in the New Experiences roleplay. I only wonder if Jared will get his spanking, or his fucking first?
  9. Spankedbuttwannabe
    January 11th, 2017 01:09 AM
    Spankedbuttwannabe
    sounds fun. I'm just sorta here at the moment.
  10. Lorie
    January 11th, 2017 01:04 AM
    Lorie
    Yup. Try to write while my husband and cats distract me.

Total page views: , page views today: 0