Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mavrick the mutt

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mavrick the mutt and Silverstone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 11:05 PM
    Mavrick the mutt
    Lol the thought of JC across one of their knees after he’s full grown. “….we gotta figure something out, you are digging into my ribs with your knee”
  2. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 02:17 PM
    Mavrick the mutt
    Giuliano goes to touch and Daniel is quickly like “for the love of god touch anything but that, he will attack”

Just see JC snap his attention towards Giuliano
  3. Silverstone
    June 16th, 2021 02:15 PM
    Silverstone
    Also because Daniel could be careful not to kick it a second time xD
  4. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 02:07 PM
    Mavrick the mutt
    He could have it sitting on the floor on a little stand when Daniel kicks it and being that he has years of pent up anger on top of working out for football Daniel wouldn’t weigh anything in that moment XD I would think however it would be the last time it gets kicked especially since he’d set it on his desk afterwards
  5. Silverstone
    June 16th, 2021 02:02 PM
    Silverstone
    I don't think one of the two would threaten him out of nowhere.
    But it could happen during an argument, maybe the atmosphere is heating up and Daniel kicks at the first thing he sees (the ukelele).
    I think J.C. could hang it on the wall effortlessly.
  6. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 01:42 PM
    Mavrick the mutt
    Oh, I had another idea where they see a completely different side of JC. His ukulele is super important to him cause it was the same one his mom had taught him to play on when he was 5 so it would be covered in scratches, bits of paint and worn out stickers but neither of the men would know that.

So maybe either Daniel or Giuliano could threaten to break it one day to which who ever had threatened it would quickly find themselves lifted up effortlessly and slammed roughly against a wall quickly finding out just how protective he is of it lol. Their usually timid and good kid just completely flipping a switch

Would be the only thing that would set him off like that
  7. Silverstone
    June 16th, 2021 01:04 PM
    Silverstone
    Oh, they will xD especially Daniel
  8. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 12:39 PM
    Mavrick the mutt
    I’d imagine they’d call him Jason when he’s in trouble instead of JC since that’s what everybody calls him lol

“Jason!”

Jc:….oh shit
  9. Mavrick the mutt
    June 16th, 2021 11:00 AM
    Mavrick the mutt
    Fake banknotes, he wouldn’t know the difference XD
  10. Silverstone
    June 16th, 2021 08:24 AM
    Silverstone
    I think it's a good time to take a little time leap forward when things have calmed down. And may it also be a good time to introduce J.C. what do the Leone Brothers mean by "Don't mess with us or we'll kick your ass" xD I thought that someone could steal from the cash box left unattended for a moment, or that someone paid with fake banknotes, what do you say? Do you prefer anything else?

Total page views: , page views today: 0