Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > helterskelper

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between helterskelper and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. GalacticBattles
    March 22nd, 2020 10:00 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi! I sent you a friend request on discord.
  2. GalacticBattles
    January 7th, 2020 04:50 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Sounds great! <3
  3. helterskelper
    January 7th, 2020 04:39 AM
    helterskelper
    Thank you

Wanna still be friends?
  4. GalacticBattles
    January 7th, 2020 04:26 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Sure, Ill let you know.
  5. helterskelper
    January 7th, 2020 04:22 AM
    helterskelper
    Alrighty, then. If you know anyone who might be interested, could you send them my way? I'd really appreciate it
  6. GalacticBattles
    January 7th, 2020 04:12 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Eh, i dont know if im up for this idea after all. Its a little too specific. Thanks anyway, though.
  7. helterskelper
    January 7th, 2020 03:58 AM
    helterskelper
    Alright; so what kind of story do you want to do? Where do you want to start, and who will you he playing as? Also let's say this takes place after the events of the game. Wiles and Reepicheep have saved the world and are adventuring together but now must deal with these new humans, and a year or so has gone by.
  8. GalacticBattles
    January 7th, 2020 02:38 AM
    GalacticBattles
    We could try the last idea you mentioned.
  9. helterskelper
    January 7th, 2020 01:59 AM
    helterskelper
    Hmm... well, the whole setting sorta depends on that. We could compromise and do anthros or kemonomimis, or if you'd prefer we could just do a separate roleplay with a similar concept but add humans. Maybe humans found a way to enter the Pokémon world through interdimensional gateways and now live alongside Pokémon, again—only not as trainers, per se. Same world and characters, but with different circumstances. Does any of that sound good?
  10. GalacticBattles
    January 7th, 2020 01:11 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Im sorry, i misunderstood. I thought humans would be involved. I would be ok with a long s tory, but I don't have an interest in Pokemon as tops, only as spankees.

Total page views: , page views today: 0