Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Little Demon

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Little Demon and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Little Demon
    December 25th, 2019 02:22 AM
    Little Demon
    Um, no thank you. I don't like Naruto, sorry.
  2. Little Demon
    November 21st, 2019 10:00 PM
    Little Demon
    I'm sorry, that was meant for someone else.
  3. Little Demon
    November 21st, 2019 09:59 PM
    Little Demon
    Eir and Camilla don't have kids at this point, right?
  4. GalacticBattles
    August 7th, 2019 11:08 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Cool. Any age requirements / preferences for the tops?
  5. Little Demon
    August 7th, 2019 09:36 PM
    Little Demon
    I would be all right with doing gen 1-4 protagonists/rivals though. I'm just not into 5-7. So not only Kris/Gold and Silver, but also Leaf/Red and Blue, Brendan/May and Wally, and Dawn/Lucas and Barry. NBD if you don't want to though.
  6. GalacticBattles
    August 6th, 2019 09:17 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Yeah, i guess I dont have a problem with Gold and Kris, but restricting the options to only two characters is unappealing. I'll get back to you some other time.
  7. GalacticBattles
    August 6th, 2019 09:16 PM
    GalacticBattles
    I dont know, Demon. I've RPed with all these characters before, with me playing some of them and my RP partner playing the others. In my mind, they all have a certain personality, and not all of them seem like good choices for tops. That's going to be hard to get out of my head. I'll get back with you some other time. Thanks.
  8. Little Demon
    August 6th, 2019 09:14 PM
    Little Demon
    Mmm... I don't like the later generation games actually. So BW, BW2, XY, and Sun/Moon are all out for me. I would be okay with Gold and Kris.
  9. Little Demon
    August 6th, 2019 09:11 PM
    Little Demon
    I had to look up Mint. She's in GR Dan Sanjou. That game was never released in America so I don't know her. I know the boy Mark though.
  10. GalacticBattles
    August 6th, 2019 09:11 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Not my favorite choices for tops. I've never played the games, TBH, and don't know anything about Brendan since he wasn't in the anime. With all the other game characters I've played, I gave them a personality i made up just for them.

Total page views: , page views today: 0