Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zenith

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zenith and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 370
  1. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2021 01:53 PM
    Jinchu
    Totally fine with me! Having the girls to show him the suffered areas, him giving them teh shots or removing spikes (I'm dearly looking forward for it) wold be super emberrassing and very amusing. Also this way we can easily include any additional females to suffer from his assistance.

Though I think he camn dish sme spankings too, if he finds out about Star's abuse of magic or just belves teh girls were not careful enough and could hurt themselves.

Want me to start?
  2. zenith
    June 22nd, 2021 01:44 PM
    zenith
    Fair enough. I think that, if it's ok, I would like to take charge of Marco and just have everything he tries to do backfire on the girls in some way, shape or form, as sort of a comedy. Obviously he benefits from the attractive views, but I think that would work. Not to mention that if he has to give them a shot, that would be funny!
  3. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2021 01:41 PM
    Jinchu
    Well, I was thinking it would be more as a series og unfortunate events (i form of evil hornets, hungry piraniahs, falmes going off randomly, etc. But yes, we need a spanker(s) of sorts too, like the mommy nurse in the comics. Well, the series has plenty of mother figures, from Mrs. Diaz (my fave, probably) to Moom, Eclipsa and even Ms. Heinous. The choise is yours, though, since you'll be the one playing them.
    If you want, the boys, like Marco and Tom, can take charge as well.I'm 100% gender neural in that.
  4. zenith
    June 22nd, 2021 01:31 PM
    zenith
    Fair enough and I like Star as well.

Let's see, as for the cast, Star, Jackie, Brittney, Hekapoo, Moon or Eclispsa come to mind I think.

But yeah, we do need someone to humiliate them as well...after alll, the girls aren't going to humiliate themselves are they?
  5. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2021 01:25 PM
    Jinchu
    Let's go with Star then, I just can do her better. Plus with magic we can do all kinds f crazt shit with poor behinds of our girls.
    Well, we can deliver some jsutoce and torture Brittney, we can chosoe eth sexiest of main girls and humiliate Jackie Lynn (probably through soe jealous spell by Star), or we can exploit our lovely main character. I think all teh options have their strong points, so you can choose.

Or we can say that Star used some spell to spoil Jackie Lynn's performence at teh bikini contest, but the evil magic bacfired and both girs ended up having ton of unfortunate events (with Star probably having it the worst at teh end).
  6. zenith
    June 22nd, 2021 01:18 PM
    zenith
    The original comics are fine actually. But I think Kim Possible or Star Vs. would work fine. Any girls that you really want to see abused and spanked today?
  7. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2021 01:15 PM
    Jinchu
    If we go with something alomg the lines of teh origonal comics as the starter (i figure you support that? tel me if you'd like to do it differently) we can have it based on Kim Possible, for example, though I hadn't re-watch it in qite some time. Star vs Forces of Evil is also a very good option.

DC, Avatar or Naruto can supply us with fine characters to use, but it will proabbly ahve to be alternatove universe.

I am basing that on your usual list of fandoms, fee free to offer something else too.
  8. zenith
    June 22nd, 2021 01:02 PM
    zenith
    I'm perfectly happy with those! You should know that I love things that are over the top and cartoony! Heck, we did an entire Teen Titans rp based on that! But yeah, we do need a good fandom. Any that you have a hankering for?
  9. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2021 12:59 PM
    Jinchu
    Well, hopefully we BOTH should enjoy the RP, so please, tell me if you have different position on that.

Well, i was thinking of teh things that Spdano was drawing before ge became SpankingToons - butt-hurt, ENF, public humiliation things. Like the little Hawau comics: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...page-1/cat/618 (the rest's furtehr in the gallery) Or this: https://www.deviantart.com/sodano/ar...eans-282307595

It can all be very over-the-top and cartoonish. Can be done with OCs or based on some fandom depending on your preferences.
    The comics is just an example, though a good one. We can adjust it or do something different between teh same lines.
    (btw, SpankingToons' current stuff is ok with me too, if you will want to include more ABDL-ish themes, but butt-hurt takes priority in any case)
  10. zenith
    June 22nd, 2021 12:34 PM
    zenith
    That works for me. I want you to have fun!

And feel free to offer me some ideas. I am drawing a blank at the moment.

Total page views: , page views today: 0