Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dirtyferdi

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dirtyferdi and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 253
  1. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2023 05:32 AM
    Jinchu
    It's ok, don't be sorry. Hope you're doing well. Have a rest then you have a chance to!
  2. dirtyferdi
    February 28th, 2023 09:09 PM
    dirtyferdi
    Sorry I don’t seem to have enough time right now. Somehow my days lately are full of work and I can’t concentrate when I’m home again. Sorry
  3. dirtyferdi
    January 26th, 2023 01:56 PM
    dirtyferdi
    Well I don’t necessarily insist I just thought I’d made more sense to explain the power Orths privilege a bit more
  4. Jinchu
    January 26th, 2023 08:24 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, he did not think he could spank her, obviously. But we can say it can only activate after he's 11 or something.
    But if you insist on teh artifact I wouldn't argue.
  5. dirtyferdi
    January 25th, 2023 09:32 PM
    dirtyferdi
    I justthought if it was moreover a natural power iTools be Strange that he never used it with petunia
  6. Jinchu
    January 25th, 2023 09:21 PM
    Jinchu
    I thought maybe more of a second option, his natural inner gift. Maybe the women feel like they have to play along whenever he declairs they have to be punished. Or any attempt to fight back, magical or not, is miracliously blocked.

I did not think of her, but if ypu find it fun, why not? She seemed rather nice, but I am sure we can find a reasone. She can be dispalyed bare-bottomed in her own shop-window afterwards
  7. dirtyferdi
    January 25th, 2023 08:48 PM
    dirtyferdi
    Yes the setting is nice dont worry. Just two thoughts. What is this power? He is still a frail chikd do he isn’t physically able to force them. So is it a Talisman like a family ring he coukd get those from gringotts or more like a power like legilimentik?

And second thought if we are already in the diagon alley why dont start with a more rare character like madame malkins? She never gets spanked and we will stumple upon molly later in the story
  8. Jinchu
    January 24th, 2023 12:36 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...81#post4292581 - I hope it's ok. I guess Harry could try his powers first on Mrs. weasley for not explaining him the 9 3/4 thing properly and making him hurt his head.
  9. dirtyferdi
    January 23rd, 2023 08:27 PM
    dirtyferdi
    We can switch if you want I don’t mind to play both roles. Maybe let me be the spanker first but I don’t mind to become submissive later. Can you write the first post it was your idea after all or should do it
  10. Jinchu
    January 23rd, 2023 12:53 PM
    Jinchu
    ok, we can do teh Harry idea then. Do you want to be spanker or spankees?

Total page views: , page views today: 0