Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chrysm

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Chrysm and La Fay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 140
  1. Chrysm
    August 31st, 2018 02:16 AM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

Are you still around and willing to continue the RP we had?
  2. Chrysm
    August 1st, 2018 05:36 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya, long time no see
  3. Chrysm
    June 4th, 2018 11:06 PM
    Chrysm
    That's OK. I know things are rough for you right now

I know for sure we need to make sure each relative is unique in personality and magic, but still conform to the element limits of each side. I definitely want to just focus on La Fay relatives right now

From what I figure, we've got a brother and 2 sisters established. They're all younger than Michael. Then we have 4 cousins for Maria, one not born yet
  4. La Fay
    June 4th, 2018 05:46 PM
    La Fay
    hey sorry about just dropping off like that, things have gotten really hectic in my life lately with everything going on I lost track of time and rarely found free time that I could spend online

I'd love to start, do you have any preference here as to where we should?
  5. Chrysm
    June 3rd, 2018 04:45 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

So shall we start fleshing out the La Fay relatives?
  6. Chrysm
    May 22nd, 2018 03:29 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

I sent a reply PM
  7. Chrysm
    May 7th, 2018 02:44 PM
    Chrysm
    I'll be playing Korr anyway. It's just a small scene-change just to get her established. At the moment, there's not much else I can think of, so maybe after this, we time-jump to the evening.....
  8. La Fay
    May 7th, 2018 02:37 PM
    La Fay
    sure go ahead and start that, I'm not to sure here about what I will be doing in this part tho?
  9. Chrysm
    May 7th, 2018 02:28 PM
    Chrysm
    OK, I think now is a good time to at least show where Korr actually is, and how she's been avoiding being found
  10. La Fay
    April 29th, 2018 02:28 PM
    La Fay
    okay no worries, no punishment this time then

Total page views: , page views today: 0