Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > mastervegeta

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between mastervegeta and QuintMC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. mastervegeta
    June 22nd, 2018 12:48 AM
    mastervegeta
    Not to mention,unlike new reploids, X and Zero were made personally by Light and Wily so long ago that their inner systems aren't that easy to fix. Remember X2? Sigma heard about Zero's origins, supposedely by Wily himself if rumors are to be believed,and even so if you recover all of Zero's parts the best he could make is a cheap knockoff Zero blew up in a single blow.
  2. mastervegeta
    June 22nd, 2018 12:48 AM
    mastervegeta
    Not that strange. X is unlike any reploids,the Reploids were just based on X,but Cain couldn't fully replicate his systems in new reploids.]
  3. QuintMC
    June 22nd, 2018 12:00 AM
    QuintMC
    Good move in your part. Wouldn't be right if X was his op self if he were to be damaged as you say he was. Though strange Cain didn't have a single roboticist that could have fixed him in his timeline.
  4. mastervegeta
    June 21st, 2018 10:37 PM
    mastervegeta
    That was done so that X didn't curbstomp the Mega Man Classic timeline,lol.
  5. mastervegeta
    June 21st, 2018 10:36 PM
    mastervegeta
    If I recall correctly,Mega Man, Roll and X were all spankee and spanker to each other,as they are kinda family (That much would be clear even with X's memory loss,what with Future Dr Light's warning on the capsule Mega Man found and brought home,lol) and his damages and memory loss at first made X weaker than the Classic Mega Man on the start of the rp, even if he is on the full X1 armor, but during many fixing sections with Dr Light,as well as some Robot Masters and their weapons reminding X slowly of his past battles and current X1 weaponry, he slowly returned to his former power.
  6. mastervegeta
    June 21st, 2018 10:35 PM
    mastervegeta
    Man that brings me back...it reminds me of an rp that I had my OC be Megaman X,as we never saw X helmetless neither we saw a name besides Megaman X( The original Mega Man is Rock,after all, while we don't know if X even has a "civilian" name. )

On this spanking rp he was damaged badly by actually being able to stop Zero from blowing himself up on X1 by getting between Zero and Vile,leading Zero to destroy Vile.

As he was very damaged and lost his memories,Dr Cain gets a risky idea of placing X into his capsule back and send it back in time to 20XX, in hopes of Dr Light finding his future creation and fixing him. ^_^
  7. QuintMC
    June 21st, 2018 09:32 PM
    QuintMC
    Quint is one of my favorites....even if his boss fight sucks.
  8. mastervegeta
    June 21st, 2018 08:35 PM
    mastervegeta
    Well now, I didn't expect Quint to have a fan! And I just played as him on mugen,too! ^_^

Total page views: , page views today: 0