Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Madcat

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Madcat and Chrysm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 92
  1. Chrysm
    June 10th, 2016 07:30 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

Sorry I've been out of it for a bit. I'm now ready do continue
  2. Chrysm
    August 13th, 2015 08:53 PM
    Chrysm
    OK I think I can follow that. See what you can do in your next post, and I'll go from there
  3. Chrysm
    August 13th, 2015 01:08 PM
    Chrysm
    But I'd need you to post a rough description of where they're being held. And maybe a hint of the Sith behind everything?
  4. Chrysm
    August 12th, 2015 12:20 PM
    Chrysm
    Heya,

When we finish the current scene, but before doing Sushira's punishment, I want a scene change to where the captured Younglings are being kept, so I can give them some description
  5. Chrysm
    July 9th, 2015 01:16 PM
    Chrysm
    Well, this twist is to partially discover if a Sith is involved as well. I have it planned that at this meeting, as Sushira tries to sense anything, she will pick up something. But it won't be anything from the delegates. Instead, she will hear 2 faint voices, calling for help

For this, I need to know if there is any way to use the crystals to the Jedi's advantage, without the other side effects

The 2 voices will be from 2 little Younglings who were recently reported missing from the Temple, having mysteriously disappeared without a trace. And since the crystals make any sensory to crazy, that's exactly how Sushira will sense it. In turn, it will be her mission to find them, and rescue them

In truth, the Younglings were captured by a Sith, possibly the same one responsible for both the current Minbari situation, and Kitara's illness. Captured, to be another form of insurance should things not go as he plans
  6. Madcat
    July 9th, 2015 07:24 AM
    Madcat
    Cool. If you want to sketch me out a general plotline for how you would like that storyline to go, I can work it in. I have a rough idea of who's involved and why (and how), as this mystery is rather multi-layered, but I can easily edit things in and out.
  7. Chrysm
    July 8th, 2015 11:04 PM
    Chrysm
    OK, just a head's up, my next post will include a teaser hint for the twist I have planned. An additional mystery for Sushira to solve
  8. Chrysm
    June 27th, 2015 11:59 AM
    Chrysm
    OK, I think I can work with that. I've got my part pretty much figures out

Once Sushira finds the source if the sickness, she intends to kill the alchemist, as it will be within her personal parameters on her belief and reasoning for using a lightsaber, as stated in my previous post. She will kill only if she feels the person deserves to die. Otherwise, she takes a less threatening approach to fighting

With Kitara, the chemicals were not mixed right, hence the delay in taking effect. In turn, it will also wear off a lot sooner than anticipated

As for the final battle when Kitara shows up to save her master and friend, that's still a long ways off, so I'm not sure how or what to plan for

Also, I've been tinkering with another twist for Sushira. But I'm not quite sure how to implement it at this point
  9. Madcat
    June 27th, 2015 08:47 AM
    Madcat
    Yeah, Im just teasing out a few details so far. Things will become a little clearer fairly soon. I have the plotline charted out, but the scene-by-scene details Im just playing by ear. That is to say, I have the two groups of delegates set out, what their interests are, what their roles are in the fracas, and who is responsible for what, as well as who likes who and who hates who. In addition to the delegates that the characters are about to meet, there's 3 other major NPCs that have yet to be introduced. I kinda have this sketched out as a sort of political thriller, with plenty of duplicity, double-crossing and bog-standard political and personal rivalries interfering with what should be done for the common good.
  10. Chrysm
    March 19th, 2015 12:50 PM
    Chrysm
    That's OK. I always keep the thread subscribed

At this point, I just might do that. She set out to find a connection between the delegates and Kitara's illness, and you've only given subtle hints that I can't quite figure, so I'll wager the one she's after is among the half they haven't' met yet. So I'll post with her contacting Korinshu

Total page views: , page views today: 0