Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Nerdking14

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Nerdking14 and Andras
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Nerdking14
    August 31st, 2017 09:20 PM
    Nerdking14
    Had a couple in mind, but was primarily thinking Wonderland, Agrabah, Halloween Town, or Neverland. Say any that you have a preference for and I can share some ideas for it.
  2. Andras
    August 31st, 2017 04:07 AM
    Andras
    What worlds did you intend for Riku and Namine to visit?
  3. Nerdking14
    July 31st, 2017 03:02 AM
    Nerdking14
    Sorry it took me so long to reply again. In case you haven't heard, my job is now making me do 10-hour shifts five days a week. My rping on here has been sporadic at best and non-existant at worst. Since it looks like you're able to get on more often now, I'm hoping to try and do the same, and put a reply on our Castle Oblivion rp in hopes of continuing. Also, I can help suggest what world to use next after they leave Traverse Town if you aren't sure.

Also, want to keep making Namine look like Kairi whenever they go to other worlds? I do still like the double-appearance/spanking trend we came up with for Namine.
  4. Nerdking14
    November 6th, 2016 07:40 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, wanted to let you know it's your turn in Castle Oblivion, and I've also been waiting for a reply to the Xion thing. Do you wanna continue those? Also, if you're stuck on either idea, you just need to ask and I can give you some ideas.
  5. Nerdking14
    September 16th, 2016 07:55 PM
    Nerdking14
    Saw your post, and I'll make a reply when I can today, but likewise, wanna continue the Xion rp? If you want, I can resend the last post we had if you lost it.
  6. Nerdking14
    September 5th, 2016 03:06 AM
    Nerdking14
    Letting you know again since I never got a reply before, but I'm going to start posting in both Castle Oblivion and Xion again. Reply when you have time to do so, but can you likewise send a message here or as a PM to let me know that you noticed this?
  7. Nerdking14
    August 22nd, 2016 11:39 PM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, sorry for being busy again, but I wanted to start small at getting back to rping by replying to both our rps. Are you up for continuing those?
  8. Nerdking14
    June 29th, 2016 05:11 PM
    Nerdking14
    Finally posted in our rps again, both for Namine and Xion. Not sure if I'll get more then one reply a day but we can atleast keep things moving.
  9. Nerdking14
    June 21st, 2016 10:47 PM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, sorry I haven't talked lately or replied to our stuff yet, but still been messing with Job stuff since I had a problem and nearly got fired. Going to try re-posting in our stuff soon and will let you know when I do, but wanted to know if you were still looking for someone to do the Sora defeated or fallout 4 rps as well, cause I would be up with doing either of those.
  10. Nerdking14
    May 25th, 2016 01:53 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, wanted to let you know it's your turn for both our Castle Oblivion rp and the KH PMs.

Total page views: , page views today: 0