Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dragon2309

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dragon2309 and SGC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. SGC
    October 30th, 2023 02:11 PM
    SGC
    Hey...
    Uh yeah, I have been gone fora long while... I can understand if you are upset and stuff. My presence and luck on discord has been pretty crappy. Look I am sorry... My email for my Bopen Discord has been kaput and I sorta gave up and moved on with things. I don't want take it seem like I ghosted you for that long. It's pretty much, after I lost mysecond discord (not to mention customer service was terribly unhelpful) I just gave up.
    You deserved to at least know that much...
    So if you ever want to talk again... And I don't blame you if you don't... Feel free to message me back.
    WastedTime.
  2. dragon2309
    November 13th, 2022 02:12 PM
    dragon2309
    Hey dude hope your well.
  3. dragon2309
    May 9th, 2022 05:07 PM
    dragon2309
    I got your messages! I'm excited to RP with you!
  4. dragon2309
    May 9th, 2022 06:29 AM
    dragon2309
    Hi there! Thanks for getting back to me!

I am still a massive My Hero Academia, Naruto and Dragonball fan!

If you'd like to talk more, please give me a message in my PM's I'd love to discuss some idea's!

To answer your question about who is the most spankable... I'd say Tokoyami from My Hero Academia!
  5. SGC
    May 8th, 2022 10:28 PM
    SGC
    Sweet! I came across one of your old RP ideas and found out we share a lot of the same fandoms. Such as My Hero Academia, Naruto and Dragon ball. This peeked my interest so I wanted to see if you were active and chat a bit on the topics.
    |I also wanted to ask if you were still into Rping in those fandoms since that post was a bit far back.
    Still I wanna ask are there any other fandoms you have gotten since then? Also who is the most spankable anime character if you were to rank. My current pick is Lag Seeing from "The letter Bee" (weird name I know).
    Love to hear back from you!
  6. dragon2309
    May 8th, 2022 03:26 PM
    dragon2309
    Yes sir I am free please message me!
  7. SGC
    May 7th, 2022 11:29 PM
    SGC
    Hi there! Are you open for a chat?

Total page views: , page views today: 0